Sunday, May 31st, The BoneYard w/ Captain Jamie and the Aristakat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow you mean Capt Jamie will run and pick up the tanks for you and load them on the boat, then take them back after your done. No clean up or wasted gas!!!!! What a deal!!!!!:cool3:Why hasn't anyone else thought of this before. :eyebrow: Even better yet if I dont want to use his tanks I can bring my own and its still cheaper for a day of fun.

Last edited:
Yup that's right. One day I saw him change an O ring for someone for free! I kept waiting for Jamie to hand the guy a huge bill but it it never happened. That must be because he makes so much profit from tank rentals.:rofl3:

Its a nice convenience for some people. I have spoken with lots of divers and most of them dont own any tanks. Its cheaper for them to rent a tank, instead of paying for hydro,viz, with the economy, cant afford to purchase them right now. Just had some friends here from Ohio and they tried to bring tanks on the plane after breaking them down and the airlines still wouldnt let them on the plane. Of coarse airline did pay to have them shipped back to their homes. Why not support the local's shops and charters. I would rather spend my money local!!! What goes around comes around. Sorry Oscar that you dont want to be my friend any more!

:popcorn:

Here is the kicker, it is growing at the front entrance of the restaurant and clearly no one has noticed it :rofl3:
Humm I guess everyone was too hungry. Long day of diving,good friends, and converstation. You just cant get any better than that.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom