Friday, June 12th, MeetNGreet, Getting "rid" of Jridg Party - Venice/North Port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I will be diving on Friday and wont be able to make it to the party. I do want to say it was nice meeting you Jim and thanks for the tips on the drysuit!
Will you be leaving FL for an extended period or will you be coming back sometime soon?

Leaving FL for, well for as long as I can foresee. I have been stationed here (in FL, not Tampa) three times over the past 18 years - most of it in the early years.

I will enjoy San Diego for the next few years - and if any of you head out that way, give me a buzz, we'll go diving (dry!) :wink:

Best of luck Jim.

Was good meeting you on the Sheridan and Blackthorn trip w/ Capt Ty.

Enjoy SD and being with the wifey full time.

Stay wet!

Brian

Try to make it if you can even if your late getting here. Would love to see you.

Had a nice Meet & Greet at Fossilbabe's tonight! Oh guys, ya gotta see the fossils she's got! Lots of sharks teeth! A big tanks to Fantasea Scuba in Port Charlotte for donating prizes.

Great time tonight for sure!!! It was wonderful meeting everyone and hope to dive with you soon..

Shark tooth heaven for sure, even some you can hardly see.. Marvelous fossils..

Good luck Jim.. Sorry I didn't get to dive with you while you were here, but it was great meeting you..

OK guys - one more item - I have an HP steel 100 - bought it in December - O2 clean - Has about 30 dives on it - thought I would offer it up to the group before putting it on the for sale page - asking $250 :D

Just let me know

Oh mommy....:drooling:

Had a nice Meet & Greet at Fossilbabe's tonight! Oh guys, ya gotta see the fossils she's got! Lots of sharks teeth! A big tanks to Fantasea Scuba in Port Charlotte for donating prizes.

Great time tonight for sure!!! It was wonderful meeting everyone and hope to dive with you soon..

Shark tooth heaven for sure, even some you can hardly see.. Marvelous fossils..

Good luck Jim.. Sorry I didn't get to dive with you while you were here, but it was great meeting you..

Glad you all had a great time! Kudos to FossilBabe for her first M&G :yelclap: Sorry I didn't make it. We didn't even get in 'til 7:30 :doh2: Thanks for the pic from the party via text :thumbs-up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom