Friday, June 12th, MeetNGreet, Getting "rid" of Jridg Party - Venice/North Port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good diving with you Jim, awesome videos. My family lives in So Cal so maybe I'll take you up on a couple dives there. Let me know when your settled and diving.
Fossilbabe thanks for the tour and great hospitality, Great collection and displays.
Good meeting a few new friends too.
Thanks Fantasea Scuba for the prizes.

I'm so flippin' mad at myself!!!:mad: I have looked forward to "SATURDAY" THE 12TH all week!! I just got home and went to find your address and number to see what I might bring and found out it was last night!!!:banghead: I sure do apologize!!

Nice to meet everyone and hope to see you all again soon. Fossilebabe has a real nice display of fossils and shark teeths, like a "mini museum". I got to use my "shark teeth bag" today that I won (thanks to Fanstsea Scuba). I didn't get to put much in it though!

Hey guys!

I want to thank you all for making me feel very welcome.

CAPT Jamie, Miss D, Fossilbabe, and everyone else have been great!

I have been here nearly seven months - and yesterday was dive #58 since I arrived.

I had a great time and will miss you all - but not so much that I don't want to go home :)

Thanks again - it's been great!

I will continue to check in on the board - from sunny San Diego - and the cold water.

Be safe!

DM Jim

Hey guys!

I want to thank you all for making me feel very welcome.

CAPT Jamie, Miss D, Fossilbabe, and everyone else have been great!

I have been here nearly seven months - and yesterday was dive #58 since I arrived.

I had a great time and will miss you all - but not so much that I don't want to go home :)

Thanks again - it's been great!

I will continue to check in on the board - from sunny San Diego - and the cold water.

Be safe!

DM Jim

:hugs:

Sorry I missed it guys! I finally got my Honda back on Sunday and had to cancel my dives with Capt Jaimie on Saturday! :(

On another note, I spent all day Saturday at the Data Center instead putting in our new servers. :D Not a complete waste of time.

First of all I wanted to say I have not had internet for almost three weeks,sorry for the late post. :shocked2:

It was fun night for our first Meet and Greet get rid of Jim party. I big TANKS to Fantasea Scuba for all the nice donations (prizes)that they gave to us for our first meet and greet. If you missed it, lots of great prizes,food,converstation,and over all a great bunch to hang out with. Prizes that were given were a diving sausage, dive whisles,fossil dive bags,dive flag plates,dive flag. We Presented Capt Jamie with a certificate of appreciation for all the things he does for us down here. He was really surpised. Thank you Capt Jamie . Everyone went home with a fossil dive bag and a light up key chain with shark tooth,prizes and full tummies. I had so much food left over I donated the rest to a family down the street and really could use it. They wanted me to say thanks to everyone for pizza,and cold drinks,chicken ect. Very happy kids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink: Looking forward to the next one and they only get better!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim I'm really going to miss you on the boat. What a true pleasure it was to get to dive with you. Your a wonderful person and our forum is losing a great gem. I know you will be around to post but its not the same. I will miss you saving my fossils. :rofl3: I will miss taunting,and teasing you. I guess I will have to pick a new DM to replace you. It's going to be hard!!!! Good luck and will be looking forward to seeing your post.

Attachments

• DSC02319.JPG
    DSC02319.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC02315.JPG
    DSC02315.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC02314.JPG
    DSC02314.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC02316.JPG
    DSC02316.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 52
Jim the birthday bash was not the same with out you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom