Friday, June 12th, MeetNGreet, Getting "rid" of Jridg Party - Venice/North Port

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Friday, June 12th, MeetNGreet, Getting "rid" of Jridg Party - Venice/North Port :D

We know this is short notice and our apologies for that. Still we hope lots can make it.

FossilBabe/Debra would like to have a bit of a going away party for Jim/MeetNGreet Gathering at her place in North Port. The next time Jim has off, before he heads back to Cali for good, is the weekend of the Venice Birthday bash hence our shooting for this weekend. For those that may not know, Jim was sent her for work/military for the past several months. He quickly became a Venice Addict and now soon he will head back to his home and wife in Cali.

Captain Jamie of the Aristakat will be coming and Captain Gary as well. Jim will be there though we haven't told him yet :doh: Someone remind us to do that :winky:

Party will start at about 6:p.m. Please bring a covered dish to share and whatever beverage you may be having.

If you have never been to FossilBabe's house, it is a treat unto itself. Donny/III, Ann, SamBuoy, and myself were invited there the weekend before last and all I can say is "Wow". Kinda surprised we weren't charged admission :wink: The items she has on display are stunning to say the least. Of course, if you have any fossils you'd like to have identified please bring them.

And with that post up if you can make it.

PartyGoers:
Jridg/Jim
FossilBabe/Debra
dkramer/Dana
AristaKat/Jamie
sglake
ScubaBill1955/Bill

Last edited:
I can try! I ve got a house full of teen girls so I m not sure if I can make it lol.
At least not sanely.

I can try! I ve got a house full of teen girls so I m not sure if I can make it lol.
At least not sanely.

Go out for a couple hours and be back in time to bust them doing everything they shouldn't be. :popcorn:

I guess I know what I'm doing Friday night.......

Debra, you gonna have a place on the floor for me to sleep? I have to be at Jamies house at 0630! Something about DMing.....

:D

I think there will be a few of us crashing on the floor. :)

Okay, this sounds like fun but I've got one problem. I can't cook! Would a few pizzas be okay??

Trust me, pizza is better than anything I make. Tell me what ya want & where ya want it from.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom