Saturday, September 5th Diving w/ Captain Earl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Saturday, September 5th Diving w/ Captain Earl. 13015 Coxswain Drive, Hudson, FL. Cost is $80. As always, bring your own tanks, weights, etc. Show time is 10:a.m. Yes you get to sleep in a lil bit :) :sleeping2:

If your keen on heading out, post up and I will add you to the list. :bananalama: Also ScottZeagle's Band Wire is playing later. I will be tooling over there for a bit. If anyone else is keen, here is the info: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/gr...-wire-saturday-september-5th.html#post4673884

Attendees:
MissD
Chris/CJM
Scott5644
IDive/Dave
AquaPixie/Alison
AlphabetSoup
Bob

Last edited:
Saturday, September 5th Diving w/ Captain Earl.

So StingGirl asked if I would set a lil something up for Labor Day weekend... I've put a call into Earl and as soon as I here back from him, I will post the cost and destination.

If you want to get out that weekend, post up and let me know.

Rachel your already in!

Attendees:
MissD
StingGirl/Rachel

Sounds good, thanks.:D

I guess no one else seems to be interested. Looks like it's you and me so far... Have you heard from capt yet??

I can't commit to anything yet. I barely scraped by able to do my Keys trip this weekend. Back on the airplane tomorrow to Chicago...

First post updated. :)

Hey Ladies,

I might be interested... where are y'all thinking of going?

Planning on spearing or lobstering(are there many/any bugs in the gulf)?

Hey LadiesMht be interested... where are y'all thinking of going?

Planning on s
pearing or lobstering(are there many/any bugs in the gulf)?

MissD does not know how to dive without a speargun. In fact, I think she would have an easier time diving without a regulator than without a speargun!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom