Ballyhoos Grill, September 24, Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Thursday, September 24, Meet & Greet, Ballyhoo's on Ehrlich, 6:30:p.m. - 'til 9:30.

Ballyhoo Grill

Okay we are going to take over the deck at Ballyhoo's. There are umbrellas in case it rains or anything. All the food I've tried here has been great. Most especially the prime rib quesadillas.

If you have never been to a Meet & Greet, this is a great way to get to know people in your area and find a couple dive buddy's. We always have a great time and everyone is more than welcome to attend.

If you are keen on joining us, let me know so that I can add you to the list. :D

Attendees:
MissD
Bob
Bazooka Joe & Missus
AquaPixie, Daughter, AlphaBetSoup
StingGirl
Scott5644 & Daughter
McGowman/Brian
Giles45/John
Hansonian/John

Last edited:
I'll be there. :palmtree: Bob :sprint:

:usa:

I'll be there. :palmtree: Bob :sprint:

:usa:

Even though it's pretty far for me, I was thinking of attending, but there is no way I will now that I know Bob's attending... :D I'm not sure yet, I will let you know when the date gets closer!

Sorry, too far for me too.

Put me down for the next M&G in Palmetto! OK, I'll settle for St. Pete.

Okay if y'all people don't start speaking up... I'm going to move the M&G. I've met and greeted Bob many times already. No offense Bob but a Meet & Greet with just youand I. Hey wait... :popcorn::wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom