Ballyhoos Grill, September 24, Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think it's an awesome idea to move these around and try to include everyone from time to time. Obviously any location we choose will be a long haul for someone... Unfortunately we're not even seeing people who live near WC signing up for this one yet! If we get some people around there to sign up, I'll make the trip even though it's a haul and a half for me. But if we can't even get "WC locals" to sign up, there is really no point in having it there and it would make more sense to move it.

Okay if y'all people don't start speaking up... I'm going to move the M&G. I've met and greeted Bob many times already. No offense Bob but a Meet & Greet with just youand I. Hey wait... :popcorn::wink:

No offense taken! :eyebrow: It's fine with me if you move it. Since I'm working at the shop and Instructing full time, I have more time in the evenings and I'll be able to make most of the M&G's. Anywhere is a haul from Plant City, so the location doesn't make any difference to me. :palmtree: Bob

I'll be there, but if you do move it Crabby Bills would be nice.

Me and piratewrench1 should be able to make it either place.

Please check first post. I have made a couple of changes. Ballyhoo's has easy access from the highway and is bit more central for a couple of areas. Hope to see all Thursday.

Thursday, September 24, Meet & Greet, Ballyhoo's on Ehrlich, 6:30:p.m. - 'til 9:30.

Ballyhoo Grill

Okay we are going to take over the deck at Ballyhoo's. There are umbrellas in case it rains or anything. All the food I've tried here has been great. Most especially the prime rib quesadillas.

If you have never been to a Meet & Greet, this is a great way to get to know people in your area and find a couple dive buddy's. We always have a great time and everyone is more than welcome to attend.

If you are keen on joining us, let me know so that I can add you to the list. :D

Attendees:

MissD
Bob

How about a strong maybe? This place is a stones through from my house. Maybe My wife will come along?

Woo Hoo

Im a solid Maybe :) - Gonna try an make it out, but my daughter just got here from MI. so not sure of my plans yet for that day.

I haven't been there in years even though is not far for me. I will be there but I will have to make it an early night. Divng the Sheridan Sat. morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom