Ballyhoos Grill, September 24, Meet & Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just realized that this is on Thursday night. I guess I don't have to make it an early night after all.......:D

How about a strong maybe? This place is a stones through from my house. Maybe My wife will come along?

Woo Hoo

People always bring their SO's. Bring her along. Unless there is something you don't want her to tell us about you?

Im a solid Maybe :) - Gonna try an make it out, but my daughter just got here from MI. so not sure of my plans yet for that day.

Hey, he bring her. Hope she is enjoying her visit her.

Divng the Sheridan Sat. morning.

Ditto!

Thursday, eh? Count me in. I may not make it by 6:30pm, but should be there before 7:00pm.

Thursday, eh? Count me in. I may not make it by 6:30pm, but should be there before 7:00pm.

Kk. Look for us out on the deck. We should have the whole deck to ourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaPixie View Post
Im a solid Maybe - Gonna try an make it out, but my daughter just got here from MI. so not sure of my plans yet for that day.
Hey, he bring her. Hope she is enjoying her visit her.

I think I will :) she is 18 and a OW diver so she'll fit right in :).
She actually is not visiting she moved here to go to school :)

See you all tomorrow.

I think I will :) she is 18 and a OW diver so she'll fit right in :).
She actually is not visiting she moved here to go to school :)

See you all tomorrow.

:yelclap: See you then. :) Funny Scott's daughter just moved in on him. She said something about school too. Hrmmmmm..... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom