Saturday, September 5th Diving w/ Captain Earl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me and Alphabet soup will second that!:D

Thanks for a great afternoon guys! Can't wait to do it again!:lotsalove:

Let's get "again" on the calendar!

Me and Alphabet soup will second that!:D

Thanks for a great afternoon guys! Can't wait to do it again!:lotsalove:

Third :)

Let me know when you want to go and I will set it up. Had a great day with everyone. Thanks guys. And we were privileged to have the legendary super-hero Green Lantern on board. :wink:

It appears I concluded this weekend with more cameras than I started with, which is much better than the alternative, given my history on cameras this year...:dork2:

I think I know who the owner is, but I'm going to play dumb just in case I can get a free camera out of the deal! :D

You know who you are-PM me! I will give it a fresh water rinse down (the housing, not the camera!) and charge the battery for ya. I'm not sure, but I also think it may be your camera I shot a few pics on today.

Last edited:
Who was I telling about the ray on The Captain Tony in Boynton? I had taken everyone back to the boat and still had about 15-20 minutes left of air so I went back down and while heading down this guy came flying in on my right. Anyway, here are a couple pics I took of the guy. The pics aren't great as I had pushed the camera past the 100' it was rated for. Still got some decent shots though.

Who was I telling about the ray on The Captain Tony in Boynton? I had taken everyone back to the boat and still had about 15-20 minutes left of air so I went back down and while heading down this guy came flying in on my right. Anyway, here are a couple pics I took of the guy. The pics aren't great as I had pushed the camera past the 100' it was rated for. Still got some decent shots though.

You did have proof didn't you? Great pictures. I could take a picture like that if only I had a camera! :) :palmtree: Bob

You did have proof didn't you? Great pictures. I could take a picture like that if only I had a camera! :) :palmtree: Bob

Ha that is right, it was you. Yes I did have proof lol. They were none too happy. :tongue:

Dave going to mail your camera back? Prolly easier and cheaper than driving all that way... And in no way shape or form was your losing your camera or Dave stealing it my fault :mooner:

Ha that is right, it was you. Yes I did have proof lol. They were none too happy. :tongue:

Dave going to mail your camera back? Prolly easier and cheaper than driving all that way... And in no way shape or form was your losing your camera or Dave stealing it my fault :mooner:

You know there was three DC 800's on that boat Saturday. Dave, Scott and me. No wonder we were all confused. :confused: Actually, you should have known, so Dave and I blame you... It's all your fault. I think Dave and I are going to meet sometime, I'm in no hurry. It's in good hands. :palmtree: Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom