Captain Earl, Saturday, October 3rd, HogFish Rock and Turtle Ledge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are crazy!
Tracy this IS NOT AN ATTACK ON YOU or THE BOAT. It was a question I am interested in so I dont end up on a boat that is CRAMMED PACKED with more than six divers. Nothing more.

If this is a trip plus one, or two, I wouldnt be interested.

My suggestion would be that you give the captain a call then. I'm sure it will be the norm of 5 maybe six divers. Earl isn't one to "cram" a boat though he has obliged a request or two, from regulars, to actually fill the boat.

Tracy - are these the same two reefs we did with him a couple of weeks ago?

Thanks - A.pixie

Tracy - are these the same two reefs we did with him a couple of weeks ago?

Thanks - A.pixie

No. I can't remember the names of the two before (old age - doh - might come to me in a minute) but no these are not the same ones. These are closer in than the last.

I would love to go, but duty calls, I have to take an AOW class to Jupiter this weekend. You guys will have a great trip with Earl, just wish I could go along and enjoy it with you! :palmtree: Bob

Bob, I luv you and I know taking students isn't anywhere near the same as "diving for yourself" but come on... I am having a tad bit of trouble feelind sorry for you having to dive Jupiter. :tongue:
Signed,

WildThang :popcorn:

Bob, I luv you and I know taking students isn't anywhere near the same as "diving for yourself" but come on... I am having a tad bit of trouble feelind sorry for you having to dive Jupiter. :tongue:
Signed,

WildThang :popcorn:

Somebody has to dive em, and since they're my guys, I might as well do it my self. :) :palmtree: Bob

Sorry iDive - can't make this one - perhaps next time :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom