Captain Earl, Saturday, October 3rd, HogFish Rock and Turtle Ledge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Captain Earl out in Hudson has put together a trip for this Saturday, October 3nd, 10:a.m show-time to HogFish Rock and Turtle Ledge. These sites are found in about 50fsw. Cost for the trip is $75. If you are interested give him a shout on 727.271.7087 and let me know so I can post it here as well. :)

**Please note, as always, cancelling with less than a 24hr notice will result in your still being responsible to pay for the trip. Unless of course, the captain is able to fill the spot.

Attendees:
So far two divers I do not know
IDive/Dave

Last edited:
What year is this trip? This year October 2nd is a Friday! If it's this Saturday, October 3rd, I'm in! Give me a time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What year is this trip? This year October 2nd is a Friday! If it's this Saturday, October 3rd, I'm in! Give me a time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what I said, October 3rd :whistling::tongue:

I'll get right back to you on time. It always changes with him as his go time is dependant on the tide.

That is what I said, October 3rd :whistling::tongue:

I'll get right back to you on time. It always changes with him as his go time is dependant on the tide.
Riiiight :D Thanks D!

This is a 10:00 departure thanks to tides! Who else is in? Mr. and Mrs. Reef? III and SCUBA Ann? Mr and Mrs. Salmonboy97? MissD? Bob? Brandon? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Aquapixie and Alphabet soup? NetDoc? TO?

Im probably going to be diving Friday. The early reports of the weather dont look so good for the weekend. (that is subject to change)
How many divers max on this trip?

I would go but family calls again. This time a family reunion in North Florida.

Sorry, Gang, but III is definitely working and I will probably be his helper for the day. So, no diving on Saturday :( But have fun and shoot some fishies Dave!

Im probably going to be diving Friday. The early reports of the weather dont look so good for the weekend. (that is subject to change)
How many divers max on this trip?

SalmonBoy, You have been on this boat many, many times and are well aware of the number of divers he takes. You also know that the captain 99.99% of the time takes less than he is certified to carry.

SB it is clear to all where you are going with this SB... Please remember I did not help put that trip together nor was I anywhere around.

Last edited:
You are crazy!
Tracy this IS NOT AN ATTACK ON YOU or THE BOAT or ANYONE ELSE. It was a question I am interested in so I dont end up on a boat that is CRAMMED PACKED with more than six divers. Nothing more.

If this is a trip (six divers) plus one, or two, I wouldnt be interested.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom