Roll CALL!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for stepping up and admitting that your an old timer Thomas! :D

I am most definitely an old timer, but this gray hair has surprised a few young pups I know when they tried to keep up :D

Clairification: I didn't say you couldn't JOIN if you use splits or other silly equipment, just to be prepared for good natured ridicule if you do so. (Whew! I hope I avoided Mike putting a contract out on ME!

:rofl3::rofl3:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Yes... it was badges. But, can't a girl improvise? :wink:

Thomas, won't you be having a birthday soon, old timer?

Foo,

Don't think Tom is going to answer for awhile. He left for Coz. this morning. :11:

Sadly I have to remove my name from the roll call of participants. I broke two bones in my hand yesterday and will be out of diving 4-6 weeks :(

Sadly I have to remove my name from the roll call of participants. I broke two bones in my hand yesterday and will be out of diving 4-6 weeks :(

Oh man....I'm so sorry to hear that! :(

So who all is planning on going up during the day on Friday? I don't work Fridays so an extra day of diving, especially since I can't dive Sunday as I do work Sundays, would be nice. Anyone?

So who all is planning on going up during the day on Friday? I don't work Fridays so an extra day of diving, especially since I can't dive Sunday as I do work Sundays, would be nice. Anyone?

My plan is to knock off work around early afternoon on Friday and try and get through Dallas before rush hour hits. My hope is to get to CSSP between 3 and 4, and spend Friday night.

A lot could change between now and then, though, but that is what I'm planning as of this minute.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom