IMPORTANT--DIMWIT T-Shirt Order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great Shirt!

I guess now I'll have to come down and visit!
(If you let nooo yokers into the state) :cool:

Terry

Well, things move a little (sometimes a lot) slower out there in E. Texas. Maybe the mailman's wagon had a broken axle or he went fishin' instead of delivering the mail one day. :wink: Either way your shirts were sent Wed with the last bunch. :D
Shirts sound really cool.....

.... maybe some day soon we'll get to see !em....:crafty:

Glad I could help out with the wife. LOL!!! :D:D:D
Got the shirts in the mail yesterday, came out of the room with the blue one on, wife gets upset that I have a new dive shirt, gave her the pretty pink one. she gives me :shocked2:.....well in case the kids read this lets just say she REEEAALLLYYY liked hers tanx John:):):):)

:wave:

outstanding!!!

received our shirts yesterday and hubby was almost giggly over it (does he still get to keep his man card?) he loved the logo on the back

:clapping: many thanks again K.... i cant imagine how much work it takes to pull this all together and yet youve done this more than once!

I was driving between Gilmer and Big Sandy Sunday and there were these two guys with banjos on the bridge in DIMWIT shirts... I didn't recognize them but I thought Tony had given them his shirts... Maybe one of them is the mailman???

Also dont forget when the end of the world comes you want to be in East Texas because everyone knows it is 40 years behind the times...

My family settled in the Henderson area in the 1800's. I love going back to what I consider home. I don't know what it is, but when I'm heading out there to visit my family all the clocks in the vehicle start slowin' down right about when I hit the piney woods. The truck slows down too. Can't get the durned thing to get up over 35 mph out there...weird, huh? :wink:

I was driving between Gilmer and Big Sandy Sunday and there were these two guys with banjos on the bridge in DIMWIT shirts.

You saw timeliner ?? You do know he plays a banjo ? Right? I don't know if he advertises that or not.

I have the following t-shirts left over. If you are interested PM me. First come...first served.

1 - Small Black (version 1)
1 - Pink XXL (ladies)
2 - XXL Blue
1 - XXXL Blue

Brens birthday party was a lunch at Red Lobster, (she loves the shrimp scampi), 'course we had to drive to Texarkana, but she sported a cool logo on the back of her shirt! (well done, John).

Have a safe (aka. slow) trip to Henderson, enjoy the fall colors and critters squished all over the highways... :D (pick up a insta-meal, road kill at it's best) :rofl3: oh, and Happy Thanksgiving!!

~tony

Back
Top Bottom