IMPORTANT--DIMWIT T-Shirt Order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're expecting pictures, you know. :D
Our shirts arrived today ... they look great ... thanks k-valve ... we shall proudly fly the dimwit flag downunder

Got my shirt!!! the pink color is a nice shade...it fits good...and I am wearing it right now :D Thanks John :kiss2:....if everything goes right I will be wearing it when I go to Cozumel at the end of December....:blinking:

Wow! Thanks John!
Shirts look great!

Cool...pictures are a MUST you know...especially if you go someplace out of state, out of country or just plain fun! :D

I received mine yesterday, as always it looks GREAT. And yet another MEGA-Thanks goes out to you John.

John,

The shirts are awsome. Thanks for all the hard work and headaches getting these to us. Just in time for the silo dive....

Got the shirts in the mail yesterday, came out of the room with the blue one on, wife gets upset that I have a new dive shirt, gave her the pretty pink one. she gives me :shocked2:.....well in case the kids read this lets just say she REEEAALLLYYY liked hers tanx John:):):):)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom