IMPORTANT--DIMWIT T-Shirt Order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks again, John, for all you do for the Swampdivers! Love our new shirts, YOU ROCK. Again.

Hey K-Valve, they look great!

However, I got sent an extra one in size Medium. Please PM me the address that I can mail it back to...

Maybe it is mine...is it Pink??...still haven't received mine :depressed:

Oh, goodnees...not the sad face. Don't worry. Yours is all sorted out and ready to ship. I just have been busier than a one-armed well digger. With any luck the rest of them will be in the mail today.

Maybe it is mine...is it Pink??...still haven't received mine :depressed:

Oh, goodnees...not the sad face. Don't worry. Yours is all sorted out and ready to ship. I just have been busier than a one-armed well digger. With any luck the rest of them will be in the mail today.

Is this better :D:D:D:D:D:D

The new shirts look great and I received mine last week. Thanks for all the effort! :D

Yes, muuuch better. :wink:

I got all the remaining labels printed this morning. Now all I have to do is stuff the envelopes with the remaining t-shirts. You should all have yours by the end of the week at the latest.

Is this better :D:D:D:D:D:D

Got my shirts Friday, wore one on saturday and one on sunday. They look awsome and they are super comfy too!!! Thanks kvalve im ready for the next version

The remaining t-shirts are going out in tomorrow's mail...with the exception of those that ya'll said you'd pick up. If you're expecting one in the mail and you don't have it by Friday let me know.

As for the rest of you yahoos I am not responsible for what Angie might do to your t-shirts over time if you don't hurry up and come get 'em...they could be turned into dust rags, used to wax her rowing scull or clean up dog puke. You just never know.

Trust me this is a woman you don't want to mess with either. She might be little, but she's tough as nails. She might even be able to kick my butt...I'm not gonna find out. :wink:

The remaining t-shirts are going out in tomorrow's mail...with the exception of those that ya'll said you'd pick up. If you're expecting one in the mail and you don't have it by Friday let me know.

As for the rest of you yahoos I am not responsible for what Angie might do to your t-shirts over time if you don't hurry up and come get 'em...they could be turned into dust rags, used to wax her rowing scull or clean up dog puke. You just never know.

Trust me this is a woman you don't want to mess with either. She might be little, but she's tough as nails. She might even be able to kick my butt...I'm not gonna find out. :wink:

Ehhh ... about that. You able to get free either Wed or Thur this week for a little more dive time? If not, then I'll cruise by when I go get some Sink the Stink from Tom's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom