IMPORTANT--DIMWIT T-Shirt Order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The remaining t-shirts are going out in tomorrow's mail...with the exception of those that ya'll said you'd pick up. If you're expecting one in the mail and you don't have it by Friday let me know.

Is the Post Office open on Tues.? thought it was Veterans Day, anyway thanx for all the hard work that you've put into this project. Looking foward to getting my shirts as everyone seems to really like them. Ready to show my colors in this part of Texas

anyway thanx for all the hard work that you've put into this project. Looking foward to getting my shirts as everyone seems to really like them. Ready to show my colors in this part of Texas

Ditto..........:D

I just think John should have charged a few bucks per shirt extra so that he could make a profit. A republican thought of mine. Instead, he has done all this at cost. Very honorable and highly motivated exercise to get ready to open his very own Tshirt shop exclusively for TSD.

SO

Ehhh ... about that. You able to get free either Wed or Thur this week for a little more dive time? If not, then I'll cruise by when I go get some Sink the Stink from Tom's.

Unfortunately, no...work has me pretty wrapped up through Friday. Let me know when you'll be by and I'll either be there or have your t-shirts ready and out front for you.

You're going to Valhalla, right? I'll see you there.

Is the Post Office open on Tues.? thought it was Veterans Day, anyway thanx for all the hard work that you've put into this project. Looking foward to getting my shirts as everyone seems to really like them. Ready to show my colors in this part of Texas

Dang it...I bet you're right. Well, I'll drop them off at the Post Office anyway and they'll be ready to go out the door first thing Wed. I still imagine most of ya'll will have your shirts by Saturday.

Unfortunately, no...work has me pretty wrapped up through Friday. Let me know when you'll be by and I'll either be there or have your t-shirts ready and out front for you.

You're going to Valhalla, right? I'll see you there.
If you leave them out there on your way to work tomorrow I'll come get them during the day sometime. you're not very far away from Warren so it should be a quick 'lil drive by ... :D

Yuppers on the Valhalla trip. Leave out after the show for some Sunday dives.

Got shirts yesterday... Look great... Thanks for all the hard work...

Stay Thirsty My Friend

If you leave them out there on your way to work tomorrow I'll come get them during the day sometime. you're not very far away from Warren so it should be a quick 'lil drive by ... :D

Yuppers on the Valhalla trip. Leave out after the show for some Sunday dives.

PM Sent

All the shirts that needed to be mailed are at the PO or on their way to you. Any others are at my house awaiting their owners to make arrangements to pick them up. :D

I'll swing by today and grab them K'. Thanks again!!

Our shirts arrived today ... they look great ... thanks k-valve ... we shall proudly fly the dimwit flag downunder

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom