DIMWIT T-Shirts Are Here!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Alright! The t-shirts are sitting in a big box in my living room and I'm ready to get 'em delivered to ya'll. If you haven't paid now would be a good time. Check the list below and see if I've made any mistakes. No worries for anyone going to the FEAST tonight (I'll get your t-shirts to you there) or if you're attending the Summer Fling at CSSP (you'll get yours delivered a week from this Saturday).

If you paid for yours already and are having it mailed I'll be sending it to you early next week.

DIMWITS who've paid:
almity1
angie
agdiver75
Bogrady
chucksaul
dartref
DazedFred
Debraw
divermossi
driftwood
El Orans
foo
fooman
foo2 & husband
Homeyllama
Jay SMART Diver
Joe-Diver
k-valve
kmcneer
lmwb_1977 & Nathan
Martha
richerso

ryanh1985
texdiveguy
trucker girl
TwoBitTexan
Yellowkunkfish

DIMWITs Who Are Paying at the Spring Fling:
ftwdiver14
scubadale
Zzzking
Trout

Everybody else:
andercb1
DiveJunky
Guba
Lake Travis Scuba
lowery399
mack diver
MattBooth
nadmat
Paul19Maypir8
pvillestang
rumbum
scubacarl
scubashawn123
sealskin98
subzero
tridacna
truckergirl
txmanager
wjknobles
Yellowkunkfish
Zinc

Damn! I was expecting a hot chick in a wet DIMWIT T as the official announcement. K-valve, you need to work on your marketing skills

Wait till Lisa Marie spills margarita on herself tonight and I'll snap a photo! :D Hope she got a pink one; black won't work nearly so well for wet T contests.

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh!
I want! I want! I want!

The hot chick in the wet DIMWIT T -- that is :crafty:

Wait till Lisa Marie spills margarita on herself tonight and I'll snap a photo! :D Hope she got a pink one; black won't work nearly so well for wet T contests.

ha ha ha haaa that you say this. I am not sober and the pinks dimwits ****rt is awesome. That place has thbe best margaretas dude. :D

I passed out all but one of the t-shirts at FEAST last night. Anyone in the Austin area is welcome to swing by Oak Hill Scuba, where I'll be sporting one of mine today. OK, not as effective as the hot babe in a wet shirt :D, but at least you'll get to see the real thing.

Back
Top Bottom