DIMWIT T-Shirts -- Last Call!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k-valve
You and I have discussed your little bug before. I must protest again. So today I sit down at my laptop and I am about to start working through my laptop routine when all of the sudden . . . . .

there is a bug running around my screen that looks IDENTICAL to your virtual bug. The only reason I knew it was a real bug was because it was close to the right side of my screen. Obviously, your bug hangs out on the left side of the screen. Of course I had to squash the poor fella without damaging my precious laptop screen -- but it did make think of that obnoxious virtual bug that you have running around on your signature line! Just thought you might appreciate the story.

k-valve
You and I have discussed your little bug before. I must protest again. So today I sit down at my laptop and I am about to start working through my laptop routine when all of the sudden . . . . .

there is a bug running around my screen that looks IDENTICAL to your virtual bug. The only reason I knew it was a real bug was because it was close to the right side of my screen. Obviously, your bug hangs out on the left side of the screen. Of course I had to squash the poor fella without damaging my precious laptop screen -- but it did make think of that obnoxious virtual bug that you have running around on your signature line! Just thought you might appreciate the story.

John, try to remember it this way: While my bug is indestructible, it clearly rode the short bus as a small gnat. It walks repeatedly in figure eights on the left side of the screen by the words, "Stop messin' with my bug!" Any of the little beasts you find in different locations are most definitely fair game for squashing. :wink:

An infinite loop? Infinite. That's my $20 word for the day.

Hey that's three syllables John. I always congratulate myself when I hit 5 syllable words, and well if I hit 6 syllables look out because I just don't stop patting myself on the back!!!!! But I like that ...$20 word of the day. Ahh fun with words...

Hey that's three syllables John. I always congratulate myself when I hit 5 syllable words, and well if I hit 6 syllables look out because I just don't stop patting myself on the back!!!!! But I like that ...$20 word of the day. Ahh fun with words...

Hitting 5 or 6 syllables shouldn't be too difficult. After all, we Texians add extra ones in from time to time. :)

woohooo :wave-smil

"This ship notification is being sent to you by the U.S. Postal Service at the request of......
AUSTIN TX
"

LOL:rofl3::rofl3:

I got that ship to notification also and I was like what did my husband order off of Ebay and who is John Andrews? :bonk: Duh, Debra....my typical DIMWIT self....now I get it.

Perhaps next time it can say K-Valve :l: and then I would know who it is right away!

well i only know a few people in texas so i took a guess it was k-valve

one is DiverBry and he (and the mrs) just sent me a box full of Reeses so im sweet for now

another is dandydon and i dont think he has my address.... does he?? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom