DIMWIT T-Shirts -- Last Call!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Heh, the rule that keeps the peace around these parts is: Thou shall not touch, modify, covet, or buy dive gear for the other. (Although she did swipe my reel and won't give it back) :wink: I consider dive Tshirts a part of our dive gear and would never dare buy one for her without checking first. I might end up getting the wrong cut or color, then I'd really be in trouble. :)

sounds like a man who's learned from past experience :wink:

Although ya think she could have given you the heads up "john's about to send off the order, did you get you dimwit request in?".

Course, maybe everytime she said dimwit you thought she was just callin' you names again and ignored her :D

I think after these are seen around Texas at Travis,CSSP, and other mud holes, we will see enough interest for another order soon. I wouldn't mind getting one for my Dad after I see how they fit.

I want to grab a couple from a reprint if there is one. I noticed my lovely wife got one from the first batch but didn't tell me until yesterday. :wink:

:shocked:

sounds like some home correction is required! a good wife always puts her husbands needs before her own :lotsalove:

Guilty as charged! I forgot. I just got so excited that I was getting a Girly Dive shirt!
And I'm only BORROWING the reel and the wing until I can get them in pink...:blinking:

:shocked:

sounds like some home correction is required! a good wife always puts her husbands needs before her own :lotsalove:

I like that attitude. You should start a school for good wife certification:wink:

I guess I would qualify for a good wife certification, because I was nice enough to order my husband a shirt, too. He's a lucky man, if I do say so myself. :D

I guess I would qualify for a good wife certification, because I was nice enough to order my husband a shirt, too. He's a lucky man, if I do say so myself. :D

He certainly is :yelclap:

I ordered mine one, but mostly so I appeared to be thinking of him, I wore the pink one on saturday, and today Im in the black one :D

I am so smrt

The t-shirts are in. If you haven't paid yet and you won't be at the CSSP Summer Fling you have two options...

1. Send your payment to kvalve@gmail.com via PayPal.
2. Send a check to John Andrews, 4516 Highland Terrace, Austin, TX 78731.

Here's the official list. It only includes those who have not received their t-shirts. I'll take you off the list once your shirt has been delivered or mailed.

DIMWITS who've paid:
almity1
agdiver75
chucksaul
dartref
DazedFred
Debraw
divermossi
driftwood
El Orans
foo
fooman