DIMWIT T-Shirts -- Last Call!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sweet...... dont know if i want to hand the shirt over to hubby now!

You never know...I might have an extra shirt laying around once the dust settles. :wink:

I should get a look at an actual finished shirt tomorrow. They're still promising me that the order will be ready for pick-up on Friday. :D

Since I've been getting payments I figured I better start a list of who has paid and who has yet to pay. This is not a good list, bad list thing...just information. I don't need your cash and I'm not going to be on a bread and water diet...although I could use a few less pounds, so no worries, OK?
03.gif
On the other hand, if you don't pay for your order by the end of the Summer Fling at CSSP this month I'll either have to ask Vito to pay you a visit, or worse, I might sell your t-shirt to someone else.
04.gif

Oh yeah...this also means no more orders and no more changes. The deal is done.
icosm14.gif

I'll keep the list updated every few days as I get the opportunity...

DIMWITS who've paid:
almity1
angie
agdiver75
Bogrady
chucksaul
dartref
DazedFred
Debraw
divermossi
driftwood
El Orans
foo
fooman
foo2 & husband
Homeyllama
Jay SMART Diver
Joe-Diver
k-valve
kmcneer
lmwb_1977 & Nathan
Martha
richerso

ryanh1985
texdiveguy
trucker girl
TwoBitTexan
Yellowkunkfish

DIMWITs Who Are Paying at the Spring Fling:
ftwdiver14
scubadale
Zzzking
Trout

Everybody else:
andercb1
DiveJunky
driftwood
Guba
Lake Travis Scuba
lowery399
mack diver
MattBooth
nadmat
Paul19Maypir8
pvillestang
rumbum
scubacarl
scubashawn123
sealskin98
subzero
tridacna
truckergirl
txmanager
wjknobles
Yellowkunkfish
Zinc

Last edited:
I've been away from the board for awhile and just saw this whole DIMWIT thing. If you're seeing them today I'm sure I'm too late. But if you ever do a reprint...please let Beast and I know.

I've been away from the board for awhile and just saw this whole DIMWIT thing. If you're seeing them today I'm sure I'm too late. But if you ever do a reprint...please let Beast and I know.

WELL if you would stay off that other board so much and grace us over here once in a while you would not have this problem!! :D

I'll probably do something similar to the Texas Swamp Divers t-shirts after this is all said and done. But if a big enough group wants to put in another order we can go this route again...maybe even a little cheaper without all the set up and art charges.

Alright, I know I have recieved my t-shirts yet; but still.
I would be willing to go round 2 and maybe order two more t-shirts. But that's just my thinking and I have been accused of being nuts before.

I want to grab a couple from a reprint if there is one. I noticed my lovely wife got one from the first batch but didn't tell me until yesterday. :wink:

I want to grab a couple from a reprint if there is one. I noticed my lovely wife got one from the first batch but didn't tell me until yesterday. :wink:

A LOVING and CARING husband would be more in touch with his wife's wants and desires and would have bought one FOR her. LOSER!!!!

:eyebrow:

A LOVING and CARING husband would be more in touch with his wife's wants and desires and would have bought one FOR her. LOSER!!!!

:eyebrow:

Heh, the rule that keeps the peace around these parts is: Thou shall not touch, modify, covet, or buy dive gear for the other. (Although she did swipe my reel and won't give it back) :wink: I consider dive Tshirts a part of our dive gear and would never dare buy one for her without checking first. I might end up getting the wrong cut or color, then I'd really be in trouble. :)

Back
Top Bottom