DIMWIT T-Shirts -- Last Call!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K-Valve, should I have received an email from you regarding shipping my shirts? I see several others have mentioned a confirmation email of some sort, so I'm curious. Thanks!
PM sent

The shirts are cool...a job well done!! A pleasure to meet you...thanks again.

P62000191.JPG

P62000181.JPG

Pictures of me in my gray one on Friday mornings dive

NadMat, why didn't I get to meet you this weekend? Did you only come on Friday? Fooman ended up working that day, and we didn't arrive until around 6:30 pm, so maybe we just missed ya.

I was diving Wentz at Travis, not Summer Fling at CSSP. Gas prices plus Sunday commitment here in Austin kept me close to home this past weekend. How 'bout some pics of DIMWITS at the Fling for those who couldn't make it.

Wish I could have been up there at least one day and met some of the North/East Texas Swampers in person. Hope y'all had fun at Fling and look forward to seeing you out diving sometime.

I was diving Wentz at Travis, not Summer Fling at CSSP.

Hope y'all had fun at Fling and look forward to seeing you out diving sometime.

Boy am I a true Dimwit! lol. Okay, thanks for the explanation... sorry you were unable to make it, but I also look forward to seeing you out there diving sometime!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom