2nd Order of DIMWIT T-Shirts --- Last Chance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The 2nd order of t-shirts should be ready to pick up Wed or Thurs this week. I'm going to be out of town, but if those of you who haven't paid will send your money I can pick them up on Monday and start shipping them out to you. So far just over half those requesting t-shirts have paid (many thanks to ya'll BTW).

If you haven't paid please get this taken care of asap. I know $10 or $15 isn't much if that's all you owe, but when their are 50 t-shirts on order it adds up fast.

Payment can be sent to:

John Andrews
4516 Highland Terrace
Austin, TX 78731

-or-

Send your payment via PayPal to kvalve@gmail.com

If you need to make other arrangements that's fine. Just let me know.

Thanks!

The 2nd order of t-shirts should be ready to pick up Wed or Thurs this week. I'm going to be out of town, but if those of you who haven't paid will send your money I can pick them up on Monday and start shipping them out to you. So far just over half those requesting t-shirts have paid (many thanks to ya'll BTW).

If you haven't paid please get this taken care of asap. I know $10 or $15 isn't much if that's all you owe, but when their are 50 t-shirts on order it adds up fast.

Payment can be sent to:

John Andrews
4516 Highland Terrace
Austin, TX 78731

-or-

Thanks!

Thanks again for your effort, let me know if you need any help stuffin' the shirts in the mailers and sending them out.

I wore my grey one to FEAST and then again to lake sunday, now I must wash again:(

Looking forward to having a whole weeks worth of DIMWIT shirts :D

I wore my grey one to FEAST and then again to lake sunday, now I must wash again:(

:D

You can wash them?????????? :rocker:

Mike

Thanks again for your effort, let me know if you need any help stuffin' the shirts in the mailers and sending them out.

Thanks, Matt! I'll definitely be taking you up on your offer to stuff the shirts in envelopes. I'll be in touch when I pick them up next week.

Payment can be sent to:

John Andrews
4516 Highland Terrace
Austin, TX 78731

-or-

Thanks!

No .....................really "Thanks to you John", what an awesome job for the group. You have come up with a spectacular design, located a quality t shirt provider and printer, the colors and design is AWESOME any TSD is proud to display to the public. Your efforts are really appreciated and you have started the DIMWIT fad of America. Quite an honor I might say.

ShawnO

No .....................really "Thanks to you John", what an awesome job for the group. You have come up with a spectacular design, located a quality t shirt provider and printer, the colors and design is AWESOME any TSD is proud to display to the public. Your efforts are really appreciated and you have started the DIMWIT fad of America. Quite an honor I might say.

ShawnO

DIMWIT is no fad!

John,

Did you take a shirt to German in Coz? If so, I'd like to see the look on his next bunch of students when they see THAT on their Cave Instructor. :eyebrow:

Did you take a shirt to German in Coz? If so, I'd like to see the look on his next bunch of students when they see THAT on their Cave Instructor. :eyebrow:

No, I was out of shirts by then, but I did order one for him in this next bunch. I'll be sending it to him soon.

He's a fun guy, but he's dead serious about his diving. I'm not sure he'll wear it with students around, but I am sure he'll wear it at other times. :wink:

DIMWIT is no fad!:

I was there on a dark November night when the round table started the first DIMWIT manual over the fire. We will see if John is still producing those cool looking shirts in 5 years. If so, then I stand corrected, and will publicaly admit my error and hopefully John should be retired with his T shirt business to be able to dive every day.

To all the best ............ this diving season.......................:rofl3:

Shawn O.

You can wash them?????????? :rocker:

Mike
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Thanks, Matt! I'll definitely be taking you up on your offer to stuff the shirts in envelopes. I'll be in touch when I pick them up next week.

Glad to help, plus I plan to have you talking about your caving adventure in coz' :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom