DIMWIT T-Shirts -- Last Call!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dumb question from the peanut gallery: Where are y'all (that's a texas word) getting these notifications?

Dumb question from the peanut gallery: Where are y'all (that's a texas word) getting these notifications?

This was just the folks who paid via PayPal and had their t-shirts mailed to them. I'll go through the checks this morning and do the same for them.

This was just the folks who paid via PayPal and had their t-shirts mailed to them. I'll go through the checks this morning and do the same for them.

Thanks again for all your effort on this! If you decide to do the second round, let's have a 'mailing party' or something so some of us other dimwits can give you an assist in all the sorting, stuffing, and addressing of the t's.

I owe you drinks at next FEAST (and Angie too, since I figure she has put some time and effort into this as well, plus she puts up with you so could always use a drink :D )

Thanks again for all your effort on this! If you decide to do the second round, let's have a 'mailing party' or something so some of us other dimwits can give you an assist in all the sorting, stuffing, and addressing of the t's.

I owe you drinks at next FEAST (and Angie too, since I figure she has put some time and effort into this as well, plus she puts up with you so could always use a drink :D )

I haven't minded it at all. I'm glad to do something for such a darn fine group of divers!

Just saw I got an email about it being shipped. Thanks a lot for doing this!! Looked forward to showing off my DIMWIT pride.

Yay- I'm so excited! Did these ship on the 17th? I leave Friday morning for Florida, so I may just miss it by a day- that's okay, though. It will be waiting for me when I come home!

Well, I put them in the outgoing mail yesterday. That's all I can say for sure. If I missed the postal carrier yesterday then he'll certainly have them in hand today.

K-Valve, should I have received an email from you regarding shipping my shirts? I see several others have mentioned a confirmation email of some sort, so I'm curious. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom