Roll CALL!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubatexastony

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
The Summer Fling Multi-Clan Gathering date looks to be locked in June 20-22, (or 21 & 22 if you can't get off Friday :D) Ken, maybe you can sticky this so it won't have to be bumped. Just copy and paste, add (or subtract :14: your name)

Aaron203
Debraw
Dee & Beast
Firefyter
Ftwdiver14
Foo & Fooman
k-valve
Richerso
Ryanh1985
Scubapup & Scubatexastony
Scubshawn123
Scubatexan
Sealskin98
Subzero
Texass
Texdiveguy
Timeliner
[-]TwoBit[/-]
UndrWatrDan
Zinc

Bummer, TwoBit! Haven't seen you in toooo long. But, wow, what a turnout so far! This is turning into quite a shindig, I think everyone's ready already! I know I am. It's great to see so many old (and new) friends gathering at once. It seems like everyone on the list is either already a friend or someone I've wanted to meet! Look at all the Southern (never have dived, dove, diven with Dee & Beast, and some Central Swampers are also planning to attend, that rocks. Yall get ready for Shawn, Zinc & K-valve to invade- they know how to have fun. Even Tony's coming, and we had to go all the way to Cozumel to meet him!

But...where are Mark & Leslie?! And why don't I see a certain colorful diver from San Marcos listed? Is the diving too muddy & mundane for your well-traveled tastes? :wink: Missing divers everywhere! I'm thinking that Kev should show up and offer to entertain us all with some Houdini-inspired lock-opening demos. I also seem to remember a certain road-rambling, trucking Swamper promising to be out at the pond more now. Lots of other missing folks too! Everyone should follow my errant lead and taunt them some more, until they come out of the woodwork.

SPECIAL NOTEKen!! Don't you dare crap out on us again! You must be there, you are NOT allowed to work. Listen to MamaFoo, lest your gills dry completely out and you flop around on the bank helplessly. I love you too much to let that happen to you. Intervention, dude, intervention.

I would love to attend the Summer Fling & get to meet/dive with a lot of the Swampers, but not this time, since I'll be in Fiji :) Maybe next time.

San Marcos checking in......or out......I will be with Martha in Fiji:D.....but I would love to be there with you guys I haven't seen y'all in a while.....hey why don't we all meet up in Fiji on that weekend :rofl3:

BTW I am going diving in the Comal this weekend :) come on down Teri I know how you love that little river

Aaron203
Debraw
Dee & Beast
Firefyter
Ftwdiver14
Foo & Fooman
k-valve
Richerso
Ryanh1985
Scubapup & Scubatexastony
Scubshawn123
Scubatexan
Sealskin98
Subzero
Texass
Texdiveguy
Timeliner
TwoBit
UndrWatrDan
Zinc
ChrisPete
Rumbum

San Marcos checking in......or out......I will be with Martha in Fiji:D.....but I would love to be there with you guys I haven't seen y'all in a while.....hey why don't we all meet up in Fiji on that weekend :rofl3:

BTW I am going diving in the Comal this weekend :) come on down Teri I know how you love that little river

Well, ladies... I think I speak for the entire Swampdiver's group when I say that no one feels sorry for you! :wink: FIJI!! Ha, Ann- I also met Martha in Cozumel, last summer! Yall have a great time, and I was j/k- you will be missed.

I would love to be in NB (isn't this your inaugural dive in the mighty Comal?) this weekend, but Mother's Day is a hard time to drive so far. We are diving in Terrell at CSSP on Sat., though. (Mother's Day tradition for me... 5th yr in a row to go there on M.D. weekend.)

See ya soon, I hope!

I just got my kitchen pass for at least Friday night. And I may ask for forgiveness on Sunday if I accidentally stay out there! :)

Looking forward to meeting everybody!

Drats I really wanted to be there.

But I will be in Tel Aviv those days. I know its not diving but pretty cool anyway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom