Roll CALL!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Road TRIP....................yeah........

K-valve are we carpooling and leaving Friday to get us much bottom time as possible??

:popcorn:

Road TRIP....................yeah........

K-valve are we carpooling and leaving Friday to get us much bottom time as possible??

Heck, I'm going for the food, fun and beer more than anything! I'm sure we'll get plenty of bottom time though since CSSP is only 63' deep max. :wink:

Heck, I'm going for the food, fun and beer more than anything! I'm sure we'll get plenty of bottom time though since CSSP is only 63' deep max. :wink:

Darn , guess I cant touch the bottom :(:D

If you can come up with a consensus of divers computers showing 63ffw in CSSP , k-valve I will pay one day of 'your' parks entry fee!!!! :D

If you can come up with a consensus of divers computers showing 63ffw in CSSP , k-valve I will pay one day of 'your' parks entry fee!!!! :D

How far down in the silt would I have to bury my dive computer to hit your depth and win the parks fee from you?

Hope I don't lose my dive computer........:shakehead:

Shawn :D

How far down in the silt would I have to bury my dive computer to hit your depth and win the parks fee from you?

Hope I don't lose my dive computer........:shakehead:

Shawn :D

The 'deal' ONLY goes for John (I am a CHEAPY)--silt!.... theres no silt at CSSP---:eyebrow:

I've had the pleasure of diving with a handful of you -- I look forward to meeting the rest.

Aaron203
Debraw
Dee & Beast
ChrisPete
Firefyter
Ftwdiver14
Foo & Fooman
Illini_Fan
k-valve
LMWB plus one (hes not on SB.com)
Richerso
Rumbum
Ryanh1985
Scubadale
Scubapup & Scubatexastony
Scubshawn123
Scubatexan
Sealskin98
Subzero
Texass
Texdiveguy
Timeliner
UndrWatrDan
Zinc
ZzzKing

The 'deal' ONLY goes for John (I am a CHEAPY)--silt!.... theres no silt at CSSP---:eyebrow:

I was just going by what the website said, but if it's that hard to find 63' then I should have plenty of air/bottom time to look for a while. :D

I've had the pleasure of diving with a handful of you -- I look forward to meeting the rest.

Aaron203
Debraw
Dee & Beast
ChrisPete
Firefyter
Ftwdiver14
Foo & Fooman
Illini_Fan
k-valve
LMWB plus one (hes not on SB.com)
Richerso
Rumbum
Ryanh1985
Scubadale
Scubapup & Scubatexastony
Scubshawn123
Scubatexan
Sealskin98
Subzero
Texass
Texdiveguy
Timeliner
UndrWatrDan
Zinc
ZzzKing

I take pride in being at the bottom of all lists!

Back
Top Bottom