Reef Sweep and Beach Cleanup June 12 '04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Geesh, with a baby and the hubby not diving, sounds simple to me..pack your gear, and let him worry bout the baby:D
Seriously, tho, there will be a couple bubble watchers there. It is looking like there will probably be a get together of some sort Friday night, with Saturday being the dive (arrive round 8:30 at the pier), then diving/BBQ at Villamar the rest of the day and into the night...sounds like a good SB party to me!

So far
Scuba_jenny + bubblewatcher
Scbababe + bubblwatcher and bubblewatchee
Grier
CBulla + Kbulla
Wildbill + bubblewatcher and watchee
Baitedstorm +
FLL Diver, Melissa + bubblewatchers

and I apologize for missing anybody, PM me and I will add you...

CBulla:
Tell ya what.. I'm so lost as to how many people will be there how about we start a thread just for that...

I'm all for that. Do you want to do a calendar sign up?

My daughter Melissa will be joining us for the dives. The missus and my younger daughter may be coming to do beach clean up duty and catch a few rays.

Marc

I had to start the message 2x...Xavier helped me in typing and cleared the browser a few times. I'd do a calendar but I dont know if I could get the info for shirts and shears there. I'd just as soon have everyones stuff all pre-packaged and ready for them. :D

H2Andy:
my god that is a scary (but funny) site... this is my favorite pic:

(it's of Virgil, who has a two-story trailer, shown in the background)

Can't wait to practice reg sharing with that guy...

scbababe:
Nice group it seems. Ya'll I've got a dilemma, since my scubaguy is going to be out of commission for this dive I seem to be buddyless.

Grier, since I can't dive with strangers.. are you available? :gr1: Can you say no to this face?

Angie, I don't know what I was doing to miss this post, but you can be my buddy any day.

See you soon,
-G

BTW, that icon does look like you, doesn't it?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom