Reef Sweep and Beach Cleanup June 12 '04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw your post and went back to correct the certificate.

Also, it is funny when we bought the little blue bags, we never thought of it as a lunch bag, unless it was a liquid lunch. The name of the bag even is 6 Pak Kooler Pak.

Keith -- Ocean Watch

Thank you Keith. It was a nice surprise in my mailbox. And my daugher even got a certificate for the beach walking portion! She was happy!

It was a pleasent surprize. My two beach walkers got theirs as well...

How about the fact that we collected almost half of the total amount. :eyebrow:

I noticed that our beach crew got the highest as well.

Great Job everyone and thanks CBulla.

Wildbill:cop_2:

It feels good to be a part of this operation and to have performed so well. Can't wait for the next one!!

-Grier

As we increase our presense, you can expect to see more "partnering" of ScubaBoard both with non-profits as well as with traditional LDSes.

This reminds me - I have two certificates at home that I need to pass on to you, Pete. One is for the Conch Divers as a club and our participation, the other is for ScubaBoard and the recognition of our presence as a whole. Both have the press release printed on nice paper and suitable for framing. I'll scan them and post them up here somewhere.. they'll definitely be available for viewing on the Conch Divers website.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom