Reef Sweep and Beach Cleanup June 12 '04

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CBulla:
That was such a good time... I can't wait to do another gathering.. Are we going to make Venice an annual?

Sounds Good.....Count me in on that list.

Wildbill:cop_2:

CBulla:
That was such a good time... I can't wait to do another gathering.. Are we going to make Venice an annual?

Count me in! (If I ever get this move finished!)

-G

Do you still have any of those shears left? I know i asked for a pair or two at the time of clean-up, but i also know there were plenty of people asking for them. Anyway, if you have any i would appreciate two pairs at $5, i can pick up at Venice next weekend.

Umm..er... I've split the remaining stock between Scubaboardeals.com and my local dive shop. If things go well and they sell fast I'll be ordering more very soon.

No problem, just another thing that it would be nice to have at some point :wink: Let me know during your next big order - are you starting to become a bit of a Boogie711 with his ebaying of various homemade devices???? Yes i know you have a nicer attitude to your posts, only the wheeling-dealing comparison.

we're definetly in for Venice, name the date and your on...... (I'll bring the blender...lol)

oops, forgot to let you know CBulla, the picture I took with me cheesy little camera are totally sucky from the clean up, the ones Darrel got of all of us and our North Invisible Reef dive are pretty crummy too, bad vis. I did get them on disk if you wanna see them, but you'll have to tell how to send them too you. We really need to get a housing for our Cannon g2....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom