Recommendation for someone to tune Scubapro D300/D400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you have a specific question about the D300? I have a D400 schematic and repair guide. I don't know if they'll be helpful to you, but you can PM me if you'd like with your email address and I'll send them to you.

Step one is finding a rebuild kit and I believe I suggested vintage doublehose for that in your other thread. Did you get one?

I'm a fanatic of all Scubapro D series, all my regulators are from the first pilot to last D400, love how natural and smooth they breath, as mention Da Aquamaster is very helpful, I reed all of his post about it, I have 6 or more 2nd stage D400 so end up serving them, my recomendation is to learn how to do it, because they are so sensitive that you have to re adjust after some dives, to keep them at hi peak performance lowest cracking effort and inhalation that I never found and other regulator

Last edited:
I have a D400 as well and would be interested in the literature. Mine is still under parts for warranty. Will PM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom