Ratio Dive Computers Announces New iX3M 2!! Our Best Dive Computer yet!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can anyone say if the Divelog App (‎Dive Log) is compatible with this computer (direct download of dives with bluetooth)? The app only mentions various "iX2M 2021 GPS" versions of this computer to be compatible. However, the GPS versions can only be bought by the militrary.
I know that Subsurface mobile works with bluetooth connection, which I'm guessing that this model is in the libdive library. So i think it should work

Downloading dive data through Bluetooth for the iX3M is NOT supported.

Bluetooth is there for "future use". Currently it serves no real purpose.

Downloading dive data through Bluetooth for the iX3M is NOT supported.

Bluetooth is there for "future use". Currently it serves no real purpose.

Are you certain of that?

I have always been downloading my log from my iX3M ver. 1 via Bluetooth to subsurface. Was I committing a crime all of this time?

Are you certain of that?

I have always been downloading my log from my iX3M ver. 1 via Bluetooth to subsurface. Was I committing a crime all of this time?
Sorry my bad. I was referring to iX3M 2 - the DC most (if not all) posts in this thread refer to.

More details here:

Sorry my bad. I was referring to iX3M 2 - the DC most (if not all) posts in this thread refer to.

More details here:
Just yesterday my dive buddy after the dive downloaded the log on his iPhone. You just select PC link, and pair with subsurface.

I wouldn't say that if I haven't seen it with my own eyes. Also, I can't make that statement for v1, but for v2 def it works.

Did you try to connect it via the subsurface menu, or via the bluetooth menu? I think it only works via the subsurface menu.

I wouldn't say that if I haven't seen it with my own eyes. Also, I can't make that statement for v1, but for v2 def it works.

That's very interesting to know. Unfortunately my subsurface mobile app for few days now is not working (it keeps closing) so I can't try it (although I have tried 100s of times in the past). I'm contacting subsurface's support for the problem with the app and then I'll check it out.

I had to go back to the stable version, as the current beta is not working in my phone.

@drakcheslav do you know which model in Subusurface-mobile's list your buddy is using??
iX3M 2 models are NOT listed. Only several older models (v1, gps, 2021 etc) are listed, but again they don't seem to work.
Thanks

I had to go back to the stable version, as the current beta is not working in my phone.

@drakcheslav do you know which model in Subusurface-mobile's list your buddy is using??
iX3M 2 models are NOT listed. Only several older models (v1, gps, 2021 etc) are listed, but again they don't seem to work.
Thanks

I'm guessing the latest iOS version.

I'm guessing the latest iOS version.
In subsurface in order to connect to a DC you need to choose the vendor (Ratio in this case) and the model from corresponding drop down lists. At least in the android version, iX3M2 models are not included in the drop down list. Any idea which DC model your buddy used?

the regular ix3m
There are 24 different iX3M models (none of which seems to be v2). I haven't tried all of them but several of the "regulars" (eg iX3M Pro, iX3M Pro Easy, iX3M GPS Pro, iX3M Pro Pro etc) I tried didn't work for me...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-06-18-49-33-636_org.subsurfacedivelog.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-06-18-49-33-636_org.subsurfacedivelog.mobile.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 49
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom