Pursuit as a Dive Boat? sea trial today...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nor cal has both kinds of halibut. I know a spot outta Ft Bragg that is good for a couple of 50-60 pounders every trip. Of course, they are not like Alaskan halibut, size wise anyway. The derby top two fish were caught back to back in one spot one one boat, 294 and a 296.. Thats a lot of fish! It will take a 350 plus to win thou....

C, mid week would be better. Im teaching Saturday and prolly trying to teach K dry suit on sunday....

okay, plan B.

the guy lives in Ewa beach...I will get joey if I can. the guy is a bit difficult, since he doesn't really want to sell...his wife made him list it! ...BTW, do you know how many boats are listed, and the owners were forced to do it?

Catherine, if the guy's wife made him list it, you should get in touch with her and negotiate a price with her.

That should work. I can just see it. Guy comes home from work and asks what happened to the boat. Wife says I sold it.:wink: Good luck.

Charles

Catherine, I left you a message today about a GB that is in your price range. They said that if you want to be a back up offer, they would put you down if this guy goes sideways. Give me a call if you are interested. Under the 70k mark with shipping. 704-201-0609

ItsBruce:
Catherine, if the guy's wife made him list it, you should get in touch with her and negotiate a price with her.
Thats it! Your out of the man club, hand over your nuts and go hang with the hens.
"Rember, were all in this together" Redgreen

Wildcard:
Thats it! Your out of the man club, hand over your nuts and go hang with the hens.
"Rember, were all in this together" Redgreen

I would not make the suggestion to or for just anyone. Catherine is a special case and I'll break the Man Club rules for her. See the subparagraph about being able to break the rules for someone special. Besides, JB is part of the deal and he is a man, so the breach of edicate is to benefit another man.

ItsBruce:

no...I wouldn't do that to anyone.

We arranged for an inspection of the hull out of the water. (the Pursuit)

Reel Fishaholic:
Catherine, I left you a message today about a GB that is in your price range. They said that if you want to be a back up offer, they would put you down if this guy goes sideways. Give me a call if you are interested. Under the 70k mark with shipping. 704-201-0609

By the time I could ring you back, it was too late for east coasters.

here is a couple, take a look. Brian, thanks for the input!

DSC_0019-1.jpg

DSC_0005-2.jpg

DSC_0010-4.jpg

DSC_0008-1.jpg

DSC_0023-1.jpg

DSC_0025-1.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

...hey, the guy said he would throw in the dive flag!

Craig, is the Ft. Lauderdale boat like the last 26 ft GB? 2670 Island runner, coastal runner?

They both look good to me. I will dive off either one, just let me know when.:wink:

I know after buying many cabin cruisers it is a tough decision to make.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom