Pursuit as a Dive Boat? sea trial today...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im trying to figure out how to buy the Striper and not have to work to pay for it.

oh I see, stealing my deals.....

on second thought. YOU buy the boat, I'll warm the bow. (and K too, of course)

I will give you 2o bucks for fuel. Brian, I think that boat is going to roll side to side A LOT. I'm calling reef-o- holic and see if I can get the answers I want.

yup, he says I am right and you are wrong. kidding. He says that the 26 in Florida is a good deal. I am going to put us up as back-up offer. They have another offer.

You should get that seaswirl, you have free storage at Hickam AFB. You can use it and then sell it and not even take a hit. :D gift to each other!

I ment to point out to you that for just a few bucks you can make some short outriggers to fit the forward rod holders and put out flopper stoppers to dampin the roll while on the hook.
Steal? I FOUND it for you:cwmddd:

....oh yea, I forgot.

Yes, it has to be a fishing boat too...:D

think of the boat we could get if ya'll bought time shares!

Hello...? HELLO? anybody here?

Here is a deal for you. You buy the boat and I will pay for storage, we split it 50/50 that way.:D
BTY it is dialed as a fishing boat and only needs a little work to be an awsome dive boat.

That Seaswirl has to easy access in and out, WC.

That makes drifting tough over by Sea Caves.

So people, WC slips outta town....doesn't clear it with anyone, and is looking at Sailboats! Where did this come from?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom