Post Gas Prices near you.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lisa, I thought Hawaii was the first state to cap gas prices??? I heard something like $2.76.

Well, they said all will be good when we have the gas cap and then a couple of days before it went into action they told us it will most likely make gas more expensive.
It seems the cap is the highest that the wholesaler can ask for it and as it looks they are asking for the most they can get. The cap actually gives them more "play room".
The say that we will have a benifit in the long run - but I don't see it happening.

Right now the Costco gas station is booming as on an average they charge about 15¢/gallon less then the name brands.

Salisbury MD
This all at the same store but almost all others in town had very similar price changes during this time frame...

8/31 12:00 noon 2.49
8/31 4:00pm 2.69
9/1 7:00am 2.71
9/1 11:00am 2.89
9/1 4:00pm 3.09
9/2 7:00am 3.29
9/2 11:00am 3.49
9/7 7:00am 3.09

This was for the cheap stuff too!
How many times do the retailers purchase gas in a day?

Hawaii is raising their prices this coming Monday- 44 cents more a gallon.

We will now be paying $3.58 (yes, cheap stuff on O'ahu) and they are saying on the news right now it may go up even more after that. How are prices going down on the mainland and going up here?

The price of mid grade dropped $0.03 today at the station I mentioned a few pages back. Now what has me mad is that I was driving home from work tonight, DC to Baltimore, and I stopped at a place in between and the price was about $0.20/gallon cheaper. Normally prices are higher the closer you get to DC.

$2.99 is our lowest cost for 87 octane in northern Michigan. Our highest got up to $3.55 a week or so ago. Jenny the Governor is talking about temporarily suspending the state gas tax here in Michigan. It would be a welcome relief for us all.

Azza:
Wellington, New Zealand = $1.58 per litre

1 gallon = 3.785 Litres so... $5.98 per gallon

5 SEP 05 $4.50 a gallon
8 SEP 05 $4.00 a gallon

In the days between, the taxi drivers went on strike and blockaded the main streets of Tegucigalpa until the government ordered the price of gas to be lowered 50 cents.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom