Post Gas Prices near you.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s

Contributor
Reaction score
Post Gas prices near you. Any format you want, but state
where and dates...

suggested format.

North Alabama------------------
Mon Aug 29 - $2.39/gallon
Wed Aug 31 - $2.59 to $2.79/gallon
Thu Sep 01 - $2.73 to $2.99/gallon
Fri Sep 02 - $2.79 to $3.27/gallon

suburban Boston - anywhere from 3.09 to 3.69 just driving home this afternoon 9/2.

My husband says he saw 2.79 this morning, don't know if that place is still cheaper or it went up since this morning...

had to do some conversions as we use litres but...

Australia:
$1.27AUD per litre or $4.806AUD per gallon, which works out be be in greenbacks..umm

$3.67USD per Gallon... i expected us it to cost more-now thats a nice surprise

Vancouver Island is $1.19 per liter or 3.80USD per gallon

o'ahu (pearl city/aiea area)

7/31 $2.97 gallon

don't know what it is now- haven't gone anywhere.(Let me say though- we get 80% of our fuel from Indonesia and 20% from Alaska, but the companies still want to charge mainland prices)

I paid 3.27 yesterday. Couldn't afford to leave the house today so no idea what it costs now. Went up 22 cents in 24 hours.

Charlotte, North Carolina

At the beginning of the week Regular was $2.69 and today I saw $3.50. On Wednesday night it cost $35 to fill my car from half a tank. Also, most places in my part of Charlotte (south side) are out of gas.

Mel

$2.99 - $3.19 / Gal

Gas is hard to find along I-20 from Monroe, LA to Jackson, MS
My son found no gas avaliable from Monroe, LA to Vicksburg, MS yesterday 9/1/2005.

Back
Top Bottom