Post Gas Prices near you.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Prices here yesterday 9/9 $2.78 to $2.73 / gal for 87 octane with mid grade 10c higher and premiun 20c higher. down from $2.99 last weekend.

1,39$ a liter here in chicoutimi, but it was 1,47 in montreal a few days ago. :11:

This morning gas at Costco was $3.06 for regular, which is about $.20 cheaper per gallon than the Chevron station near my house. The price per gallon has jumped about $0.26 from late last week.

ch0ppersrule:
Hawaii is raising their prices this coming Monday- 44 cents more a gallon.

It cost me $34 to fill my tank from a little less than a half tank this morning. I got gas earlier than I would normally, because I heard about the predicted jump in prices this coming Monday.

OkieDiver:
Those darn LGS (Local Gas Stations). I found an IGS (Internet Gas Station) that was selling regular unleaded for $1.50 a gallon - about 1/2 of my LGS. :D

...Do they ship out of state?

About US$3.22 for a gallon of Premium (90 Octane) here.

It was over $3.10/gallon for regular when I went to fill my truck yesterday. Whenever I fill up my truck I tell myself over and over -- "I love my truck -- I love my truck -- I love my truck" I loved my truck over $87 worth yesterday! Yikes!

Kimber

Kauai Hawaii, $4.20/gallon, regular. Do y'all fell better now?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom