Post Gas Prices near you.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teknitroxdiver:
97 octane?

I know. Isnt that high? I dont know why we need such "good" fuel here. Thats what it is advertised as though

Funny story. We got a F-150 2 years ago and the dealership gave us free fuel for a year. So of course we went to the 97 octane. After the year was done we topped off with the regular unleaded. The service light flashed up and the truck would not run right. We emptied it out and went to the 97 again. After half a tank filled up aith the 95. I guess the truck got used to gourmet and did not like the fast food. haha

We filled up with premium today for $4.80 US a gallon, this time last month it was $3.80.

In Burlington here in Washington its about $2.85. When I bought my car in November, it was under $20 to fill all the way up.... now its over $30. Sad thing is, most of us can't stop driving, so what is the incentive to lower the prices?

Here in Steuben CO,ny, Thursday Sep 1, was $2.99,Station closed at midnight it went up to $3.09
Friday the station manager CLAIMS the truck delivered fuel,the price went up from $3.09 to$3.19, to$3.29,then $3.49 by 4:00 pm
I maybe wrong on this but if a gas station owner pays $3.09 a gallon for the fuel then thats what we should be paying,

they are price gouging and It should be against the LAW!! And from what Im hearing here, it will be close to $5.00 per gallon by DEC! Then Natural gas price is going up also.I see alot of people freezing this Winter cause they can't pay to heat their homes,
Who in the Devil said we live in a FREE crountry? Between the Taxes We pay and now gas prices up, Sorry! didn't mean to rant, Don't want ANYONE here getting mad @ me BUT, Im sick of the whole mess! Turtle Gal

I haven't looked since all this started, but two weeks ago we were at $4.18. I would imagine we're pushing $5.00/gal now here on Catalina Island. Good thing I walk most of the time.

Melbourne Australia as of this afternoon - $1.399 AUD/litre - the equivalent of $4.06 USD/gal. New record high price. Around half of that is federal government tax.

Interesting graph showing global fuel price comparisons (data is a bit over a year old):
Shell Australia website

$3.19 on friday here in NJ. I filled a few things to the tune of $117.
$3.25 this morning.

Soldotna, Alaska
9-6-2005
$2.89.99
Which is kind of a slick way of saying $2.90

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom