Post Gas Prices near you.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here in Southwest MO I paid $3.13 the other day....$30.90 to fill the tank. Never thought it'd take over $30 to fill my tiny car. (a Toyota MR2 Spyder ragtop) Fortunately I can go 2 & 1/2 weeks on a tank of gas. :)

Today it's down to $2.99.

El Orans:
Amersfoort, The Netherlands EUR 1.41 per litre equals EUR 5.34 / $6.68 per gallon. Enjoy...
The good news is I gotta company vehicle...so i do enjoy
yippie17.gif

The bad news is I just chucked in my job to dive full time so I gotta hand back the vehicle :(
But the good news is I can walk to work
icosm14.gif

Saw 2.99 at the ONLY gas station within 12 miles of me that a) didnt have a line and b) didn't have bags on the pump handles.. I stopped at $25...had a half tank in my Wrangler... totally sick to my stomach.

I've been pondering CNG conversions...

Paid $2.59 in Gulf Shores this weekend, managed to arrive just in time to have zero waiting to get it.

Here in AR it's anywhere above $3. Haven't seen a sign since last Friday though.

yikes, it went up again today

$3.19 cheap stuff
$3.39 good stuff

There is a place near me, outside of Baltimore, MD, that gives a $0.04/gallon discount for cash. Their price for mid-grade has been $3.48/gallon/cash for about 36 hours now. Several other places in the area have stabilized around $3.52/gal.

$2.99 here in jax, florida, though i've seen it higher on the other side of town

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom