Post Gas Prices near you.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard:
Kauai Hawaii, $4.20/gallon, regular. Do y'all fell better now?

Yah - but how many miles do you put on your vehicle each year? You may pay a lot for gas - but you have nowhere to go! :wink:

Kimber

Well, the price of mid-grade dropped $0.18/gal overnight at one place and $0.15 at others.

TekDiveGirl:
Yah - but how many miles do you put on your vehicle each year? You may pay a lot for gas - but you have nowhere to go! :wink:

Kimber
Bout 30K a year on Big isle. It takes nine hours of driving to circle the isle. Here on Oahu about 20K/yr. It would be more but jeeps love gas and I love money so Im passing on my weeked exploration trips.

So due to the democrats great plan of a "gas cap" our prices went up almost 50 cents a gallon on monday. Nice work you idiots. Everyone else has declining prices.

Leesa, prices around my area for mid-grade are now between $3.09 9/10 and $3.18 9/10 BTW, can anyone explain why in the US gas prices always end in 9/10ths of a cent??

For those who haven't seen US gasoline prices, rather then rounding up or down to the next WHOLE cent, they have 9/10ths of a cent hanging on. I'm not sure what moron authorized a tax of say $0.05 and 9/10ths, but some fool did. We will not complain if you make it a proper number, after all the price is at least $0.40/gal higher then last year.

Not only in the US, I have seen it in Europe too. They do it that way to make you feel better...1.999 looks better than 2.000

Last Friday I paid $3.059 for the cheap stuff at the cheapest gas station near Waikiki. I saw that ithe same stuff cost something like $3.219 and the name brand places

Not in the States, but in Perth, Australia, we are paying around AU$1.40/Litre, which works out to be about US$4.90/gallon in your terms!!

Alex

Gee...just found a WaWa (local convience store chain in the area, for those that are laughing at the name :D ) selling our favorite petroleum distilled product for the bargain basement price of $2.91...never thought i'd be saying that was cheap...

njdiver95:
Gee...just found a WaWa (local convience store chain in the area, for those that are laughing at the name :D ) selling our favorite petroleum distilled product for the bargain basement price of $2.91...never thought i'd be saying that was cheap...

WaWa is great for stuff. The only issue is that there is ONE of them that does NOT have restroom facilities. It is on Rt 1 south of Philly, heading to B'more. Another different name is a chain called "Sheetz".Usually great food and good prices on gas.

If a mod has an issue with the name, Google it.

No matter how bad it gets, no matter how much nearby stations are charging, our little Dupont Washington gas station keeps the prices as low as they can for us. Haven't filled up since last week Friday, but it was $2.65 per gallon for the cheapest gas.

Back
Top Bottom