Oh, this is going to be good

Diaphragm or Piston regulator???

• DIAPHRAGM

Votes: 65 66.3%
  • PISTON

Votes: 33 33.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...this is great. The perennial reg debate comes full circle and goes white trash. I have to figure out a design for this sticker. Yes -- I see tank stickers, with which divers can where there colors proudly with peeing Calvins leaking on the reg of their choice.

There could even be little mask decals. Wetsuit mudflaps? Bottom-of-fin decals???? This could be big.

If anyone does to decide to make those, I will take 100 of the Calvin peeing on the piston regulator stickers, please!!!

I'll take my Poseidon diaphraghm regs over any other regs any day. I'm with Lubold, but I only require 15 Calvin peeing on piston stickers. Someone on this board had a great signature and I don't remember who but it said

"Friends don't let friends use pistons"

Either one is fine with me. The piston performs a little better but, you can't really tell a difference.

For ice diving, I might side with a diaphram reg if I did not feel confident in the anti-freeze kit the piston reg.

Otherwise, it does not really matter a whole lot.

Scubapro has ccome a long way in piston design. that being said I still love my Diaphram! Easy to repair, tinker with, better all around in cold water...

Why not just have Clavin pissing on brand names? like Scubapro, or Mares, Dacor, Etc....

Willer

Amphibious once bubbled...

Why not just have Clavin pissing on brand names? like Scubapro, or Mares, Dacor, Etc....

I can't resist...

Calving pissing on ....dar I say.... DIR

oh yeah...that's the one I want

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

I can't resist...

Calving pissing on ....dar I say.... DIR

oh yeah...that's the one I want

LOL -- I'm surprised that hasn't ignited the mother of all flame wars.

Curly once bubbled...

LOL -- I'm surprised that hasn't ignited the mother of all flame wars.

I'd like mine Pissing On PADI Please!

:mean:

Willer

Ok, i will say it...

I would like to also order 2,500 of the "Calving peeing on GUE" stickers...

Those would take the cake...

Doing it (with) Ricin......

Lets take care of GUE one scumbag at a time.

P.S.-- that was a joke, by the way...:devil:

Amphibious once bubbled...
Scubapro has ccome a long way in piston design. that being said I still love my Diaphram! Easy to repair, tinker with, better all around in cold water...

Willer

Like this?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom