Am I spouting nonsense or is DGX being grumpy with me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Below is the e-mail exchange I am currently having with DGX.
it’s not just you, I’ve had a similar experience. Some good products (and I like the general advice-based information they provide) but owner is clearly not interested in customer service (nor is he aware of details of how/where his equipment is being manufactured; eg he wasn’t able to tell me which post of the dgx manifold isolator gets blocked, and when I pressed him further he basically told me to eff off and return the doubles package).

I just want to know why Learner Diver was banned🤷‍♂️
Bluntly, for pissing people off who were genuinely trying to provide advice. Also talking about things a “learner” hasn’t the experience nor skills to comment upon.

Accusing that account of being a bot is too simplistic and unlikely. More likely is some personality quirks, common to people banned from forums.

...but owner is clearly not interested in customer service...

That most definitely has not been my experience with DGX.

I have been and continue to be very grateful for the service they provide to divers.

Reactions: L13
I had a fairly new compass dial somehow get knocked off the pinnacle. The compass wasn't abused. Tried to post an honest review. I got a sh*ty response from DGX, and they would not post my review of the compass on their site.

I have been a long time customer, and spent thousands of dollars with DGX. The experience left a bad impression with me over no name $50 compass.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom