October 27 and 28th camp dive weekend windy point interested?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have 1 mesh bag as well.

BTW, anyone planning on doing some grillin' Saturday?

TOUCHDOWN or should I say HOME RUN since its the first night of the world series.

We have 5 slates, 5 mesh bags, and 1 deck of cards. Thats all we need to set up the underwater poker run.

Thanks for the mesh bag.

I will have charcoal to grill with. BYOF :coffee:

Well sorry but, Skip I believe has volunteered to be my buddy on this one. I can't even imagine the kind of pumpkin you would carve????????????

You don't just ditch your dive buddy like that, man. Super bad dive etiquette! :shakehead: Especially when it's your SOLO dive buddy...who am I not going to dive with now!? :rofl3:

Shawn, Shawn, Shawn...of course you can't imagine what kind of pumpkin I'm going to carve, which is exactly why you (and Carrie's stencils) don't have a chance on this one. :)

I think I'm gonna pick up some bratwurst to bbq. Hopefully, Shawn will let me use his grill...:wink:

Oh, Shawn, I found an extra mesh bag I'll bring...just in case.

As much as the SwamperFallFest for this F-S-Sn sounds like a hoot...I am only going to be able to hit WP at Travis on Friday as a day trip. ** 'Thanks' to Shawn123 for ALL the efforts in this event....sounds like its going to be fun! Sat. I will be working with one of my sons on an engine rebuild. I do hope to come down to WP for 2 trimix dives on Friday though...so I hope to see a few of you folks before heading back home in the afternoon.

As much as the SwamperFallFest for this F-S-Sn sounds like a hoot...I am only going to be able to hit WP at Travis on Friday as a day trip. ** 'Thanks' to Shawn123 for ALL the efforts in this event....sounds like its going to be fun! Sat. I will be working with one of my sons on an engine rebuild. I do hope to come down to WP for 2 trimix dives on Friday though...so I hope to see a few of you folks before heading back home in the afternoon.

I hope you have a great day diving Friday. Sorry to miss you, but I won't be there until late. Best of luck with your rebuild efforts.

Shawn O'Shea
512-968-8278
:D

I hope you have a great day diving Friday. Sorry to miss you, but I won't be there until late. Best of luck with your rebuild efforts.

Shawn O'Shea
512-968-8278
:D

Thanks.

We did his I'm stupid a few weeks back....now to beef up the engine and slap those bad boys back in his Chevelle in a few weeks.

You folks have a great time....want to see some pictures if possible...pumpkin carving now that is the spirit!! :wink:

Hey Donna! Noticed you are going to WP this weekend. Do you meet with this group often at Travis to go diving? I'd like to go sometime.... (I'm in the DFW area)
(catsrule) Barbara

Hey Donna! Noticed you are going to WP this weekend. Do you meet with this group often at Travis to go diving? I'd like to go sometime.... (I'm in the DFW area)
(catsrule) Barbara

Hey, Barbara!

Yes, I have been diving at Travis with quite a few of these guys and I can vouch for their diving prowess and overall character.

Let's see...out of THIS group, I have been diving with Alan, Willie, John A., Brian and Shawn. Well, I think I was in the lake at the same time as Shawn...just in different groupings.

We would love for you to join us at Travis sometime. I'm not going to be able to dive this weekend but I have no doubt that the guys will have a fantastic time. Additionally, lots of us get together often for dips in the lake.

I'll be grilling on Sat Evening, can't specify time but anyone is free to use my grill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom