October 27 and 28th camp dive weekend windy point interested?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to hear about the honey-do list...........

Does anyone have small mesh bags, like vegetable bags to put the cards in for underwater poker run Saturday?

We have the cards, we have 5 slates, we are missing bags to put the cards in toooooooo.

Shawn O'Shea

Sorry to hear about the honey-do list...........

Does anyone have small mesh bags, like vegetable bags to put the cards in for underwater poker run Saturday?

We have the cards, we have 5 slates, we are missing bags to put the cards in toooooooo.

Shawn O'Shea

I have two small mesh bags.

I have two small mesh bags.

That's 2 of 5........... We only need to have 3 more show up and we have all of our props together to deploy for the Underwater Poker RUN Saturday, during the day....

Speaking of games ..... Saturday night pumpkin carving .......... Please call John Lindsey if you have not let him know you will be joining us for pumpkin carving FUN Saturday night, his number is 512-323-6999, he wants to get food and drink for everyone ........

Be sure and call JOHN and let him know you will be joining us with your own pumpkin.

Who is going to be my dive buddy for this? They need to have a real good dive light.

Shawn O'Shea
:rofl3:

I have a couple mesh bags. If anyone wants to pick some up, I got mine at Academy.

Speaking of games ..... Saturday night pumpkin carving .......... Please call John Lindsey if you have not let him know you will be joining us for pumpkin carving FUN Saturday night, his number is 512-323-6999, he wants to get food and drink for everyone ........

Be sure and call JOHN Lindsey and let him know you will be joining us with your own pumpkin.

Who is going to be my dive buddy for this? They need to have a real good dive light.

Shawn O'Shea

yes .........

Be sure and call JOHN Lindsey and let him know you will be joining us with your own pumpkin.

Shawn O'Shea
yes .........

Hmmm...this must be REALLY important since you repeated yourself, then quoted yourself and laughed at your own posting. :)

Did I mention I'm gonna kick your @$$ in the underwater pumpkin carving contest!!? :rofl3: I wasn't going to play, but since you dis'ed me as your dive buddy it's on.

That's 2 of 5........... We only need to have 3 more s

Did I mention I'm gonna kick your @$$ in the underwater pumpkin carving contest!!? :rofl3: I wasn't going to play, but since you dis'ed me as your dive buddy it's on.

Well sorry but, Skip I believe has volunteered to be my buddy on this one. I can't even imagine the kind of pumpkin you would carve????????????

Back
Top Bottom