New sensors for Divesoft Liberty sidemount, where to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since your technical knowledge is obviously not very good...
Jens you are the best,
let's forget about the rest.

I am really sorry not to be as good as you are. Please do not expect so, there is only one person beeing the best and that's you, as we all know.

...for exclusive use in our Apoc pod and the Deep Pursuit head.

This confuses me. Perhaps language problem. Does this mean

1) This sensors must only be used in Apoc pod and the Deep Pursuit head. They must not be used in any other head.

2) The Apoc pod and the Deep Pursuit head are asking for such a sensor. No other sensor must be used in these 2 heads. This sensors can also be used in different heads (Liberty?)

Tank you t-bone

...for exclusive use in our Apoc pod and the Deep Pursuit head.

This confuses me. Perhaps language problem. Does this mean

1) This sensors must only be used in Apoc pod and the Deep Pursuit head. They must not be used in any other head.

2) The Apoc pod and the Deep Pursuit head are asking for such a sensor. No other sensor must be used in these 2 heads. This sensors can also be used in different heads (Liberty?)

Tank you t-bone
cover your a$$ language. It's specifically for use with their rebreather monitoring devices, but it's the same as the ones used by most rebreathers.

Quality control by Divesoft: I do not expect but might be. But anyway until now I got 3 faulty sensors from Divesoft within 4 years, poor quality control :-(
So you already had bad cells. How did you manage to exchange these, when you don't know, which one is cell three? And don't know how to open the box?

Of course I do. People like Grantctobin, Broncobowsher and Jens Schütte are so convinced, I did not pass any training on this unit. They are agressiv against my person, I can perfectly live with that, I don't care. But imagine I post my instructor's name, what will happen? They will accuse him for whatever.

Of course I ignore this question.
You're not helping your case. You could have simply told one of them in a PM and they would have just responded confirming you're certified. I get you don't want to make your instructor a target, but the way you're going about it is what's causing the issues and that's on you. These are all things you should have easily known coming out of any halfway decent ccr course

You're not helping your case. You could have simply told one of them in a PM and they would have just responded confirming you're certified. I get you don't want to make your instructor a target, but the way you're going about it is what's causing the issues and that's on you. These are all things you should have easily known coming out of any halfway decent ccr course
could also just redact the instructor and last name and post the picture. I have reservations as well though I am also painfully aware about the lack of understanding about sensors in rebreather education so I felt like piping in with some useful information was best to have for reference.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom