New sensors for Divesoft Liberty sidemount, where to buy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agro

Contributor
Reaction score
https://eshop.divesoft.com/ch/oxygen-sensor-divesoft-22d/3092# Divesoft does not sell them at the moment, not available. I guess they are not produced by Divesoft, they just have a Divesoft label. So where can I buy sensors that work in a Liberty Rebreather?

As far as I know they must have a membrane for dive use. The ones in an analyser need no membrane.

Thread and connector seem to be standard, so this should work - I hope. Thanks for your help.

Do you have any interest in posting a copy of your Liberty certification card? I imagine a moderator would be happy to verify that you’re certified if you do not wish to do so publicly. The vast majority of people that have answered your other simple Liberty questions (cell placement, behavior, cell replacement schedule, etc? don’t own the unit and still know the answers. My worry the collective hive mind is teaching you a unit you’re not trained on.

Unfortunately, it’s the same (poor) connector type used by half of current CCRs, and purchasable at the usual online outlets for CCR gear.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has questioned the training.

Unfortunately, it’s the same (poor) connector type used by half of current CCRs, and purchasable at the usual online outlets for CCR gear.
Connector type is one thing, a sensor which can be used in a Liberty is one other thing.

O2 Sensor Typ D-05 R Same connector type. The seller sais, it can be used in a Liberty. In the www I find a lot of negative posts about this type of sensor. I will not use it.

Teledyne R22a gleiche wie sensoronics SS-12A medizinischer Sauerstoff Sensor 02 und MSA 472062 | eBay Same connector but not for rebreather. Analyser only.

Divesoft.com Definitely the right one but not available.

Once again my question even if Grantctobin is asking for more difficult questions: Where can I buy sensors that work in a Liberty Rebreather?

"Can buy" meens they are available.
"work" means they really work, not only in theory (No NRC sensor)

Grantctobin please feel free to post one of your usual online outlets. As I live in Switzerland a european shop is preferred.

Connector type is one thing, a sensor which can be used in a Liberty is one other thing.

O2 Sensor Typ D-05 R Same connector type. The seller sais, it can be used in a Liberty. In the www I find a lot of negative posts about this type of sensor. I will not use it.

Teledyne R22a gleiche wie sensoronics SS-12A medizinischer Sauerstoff Sensor 02 und MSA 472062 | eBay Same connector but not for rebreather. Analyser only.

Divesoft.com Definitely the right one but not available.

Once again my question even if Grantctobin is asking for more difficult questions: Where can I buy sensors that work in a Liberty Rebreather?

"Can buy" meens they are available.
"work" means they really work, not only in theory (No NRC sensor)

Grantctobin please feel free to post one of your usual online outlets. As I live in Switzerland a european shop is preferred.
Difficult questions answered for difficult questions answered. Seems a fair trade. I’ll post a pic of one of my CCR certs if you post your Liberty cert. I’ll even post a web dealer that ships to you to sweeten the deal.

Best,
Grant

My worry the collective hive mind is teaching you a unit you’re not trained on.
I've been diving this unit for 4 years. Until now I bought my sensors from Divesoft, they don't have them on stock right now, so I ask in a forum.

What does this have to do with training? How can you insinuate I am not trained on this unit?

I've been diving this unit for 4 years. Until now I bought my sensors from Divesoft, they don't have them on stock right now, so I ask in a forum.

What does this have to do with training? How can you insinuate I am not trained on this unit?
Yes, and this, among other questions you’ve asked, would be questions I would expect asked by someone not trained on the unit.

Don’t get me wrong, there are people that make their own units, many that dive their unit past their training, etc. Those people generally aren’t asking “what type of cell is this/where do I get one.”

Yes, and this, among other questions you’ve asked, would be questions I would expect asked by someone not trained on the unit.

Don’t get me wrong, there are people that make their own units, many that dive their unit past their training, etc. Those people generally aren’t asking “what type of cell is this/where do I get one.”
I don't care about your opinion.

I am not interessted in your cert at all. I am interessted in available sensors.
Yes, and providing information to someone evidently not trained on the unit doesn’t tickle my insides. Fret not, I’m sure one of the other Liberty-familiar divers w less fear of untrained CCR divers will come educate you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom