Why do Used Divesoft Liberty's Lose so much value?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think some MFRs will provide loaner heads.

Value of a used RB: It is what it is. I dont think it's brand specific unless its no longer made. And I dont think that question can be answered with any data driven accuracy.

I think some MFRs will provide loaner heads.

Value of a used RB: It is what it is. I dont think it's brand specific unless its no longer made. And I dont think that question can be answered with any data driven accuracy.
Indeed, I mean there is no sane reason a mk15.5 is $16,000
Or a LAR costing what they cost compared to any other chest mount.

Does anyone have loaner heads? I havent sent my Meg head in for many years now but when I needed a new HUD it wasnt super speedy, although not 2 months either
Depends on the dealer you bought it from. I doubt any of the manufacturers do. I have several that get loaned out when I need to send a head in for service. Same thing with controllers and HUDs.

Depends on the dealer you bought it from. I doubt any of the manufacturers do. I have several that get loaned out when I need to send a head in for service. Same thing with controllers and HUDs.
With a Meg, you have another option - get a backup head for a fairly decent price.

Head: Martin (tecme.de) can custom mill a Meg head.
Connectors: Narked at 90.
Splitter board: Lombardi Undersea or make it yourself.

AP is huge outside North America. They lack quality support here and their sales suffer because of it.
For what can be done there in Florida I feel is quality support. The folks at Silent Diving have always been responsive to any thing I requested. I will say that shipping the lid to the UK does suck and why I picked up a 2nd one (used)

Back
Top Bottom