New Inspiration scrubber.HUD & integrated controller

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got the following price list from the manufacturer:

Evolution and Inspiration with new electronics

Retail (inc. VAT)
Standard Unit with 16kg wing or jacket BC, fitted with standard electronics with HUD, PC download and logviewer software £4,695.00

Optional Extras:
ADV £159.00
Nitrox Deco £115.00
Trimix Deco £115.00
Scrubber Monitor £300.00

Top Specification Unit £5,384.00

Inspiration Upgrade

Standard electronics with HUD, PC download and logviewer software £2,467.50

Optional Extras:
Nitrox Deco £115.00
Trimix Deco £115.00
Scrubber Monitor £300.00

Top Specification Unit £2,997.50

TJO:

Evolution and Inspiration with new electronics ... Inspiration Upgrade

Standard electronics with HUD, PC download and logviewer software $4,459 ... Top Specification Unit $ 5,417
I' sure Kevin will be happy to see those prices. :evilsmile
At least that scrubber monitor is a seperate purchase ... though at those prices it ought to be included. The deco software certainly should be (at least Nitrox).

I'm curious how much SDS will mark those up ?

TJO:

Evolution and Inspiration with new electronics

Retail (inc. VAT)
Standard Unit with 16kg wing or jacket BC, fitted with standard electronics with HUD, PC download and logviewer software £4,695.00

Optional Extras:
ADV £159.00
Nitrox Deco £115.00
Trimix Deco £115.00
Scrubber Monitor £300.00

Top Specification Unit £5,384.00

Inspiration Upgrade

Standard electronics with HUD, PC download and logviewer software £2,467.50

Optional Extras:
Nitrox Deco £115.00
Trimix Deco £115.00
Scrubber Monitor £300.00

Top Specification Unit £2,997.50
wow at today's exchange rates If I was kevin I would be estatic..

the upgrade works out to US$5432.49 without co2 monitor its "only" 4888.62

and the "fully" loaded new inspiration Us $9757... actually the list that was presented was missing a common upgrade, 16kg wing upgraded to the 23kg wing probably about $50 us or so higher

padiscubapro:
wow at today's exchange rates If I was kevin I would be estatic..

the upgrade works out to US$5432.49 without co2 monitor its "only" 4888.62

and the "fully" loaded new inspiration Us $9757... actually the list that was presented was missing a common upgrade, 16kg wing upgraded to the 23kg wing probably about $50 us or so higher

I dont have the sheet with me but the prices that were announced in us$ were slightly higher.. You did get a $200 if you bought everything..

The trimix version will only be sold to those that can prove trimix certification by a copy of their "c" card

Considering the Hammerhead is almost half that price, I highly doubt if anyone in the U.S is going to be buying that.... I paid about $500 more for my entire Inspiration....

RebreatherBoy:
Considering the Hammerhead is almost half that price, I highly doubt if anyone in the U.S is going to be buying that.... I paid about $500 more for my entire Inspiration....

The only people I expect to sell the new electronics to is people purchasing a new RB (or those that MUST have factory electronics).. Most people will see Kevins stuff as more bang for the buck..

I'll end up getting a set of the new electronics (but not right away) to allow time for the bugs to be worked out..
I'll end up using the new electronics for new user training and my HH electroncs for my own dives.. Its hard for me not to like the HH since Kevin listened to user requests and suggestions from the first owners.. Getting one of the first units allowed me to give alot of input for features I wanted ( I am still working on one to be added, but I dont expect it anytime soon (and understand the reluctance) )..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom