Closed RARE - Aeris HUD CompuMask - 600$

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would be willing to buy just the mask for $200.00 i would need to spend quite a bit more to have the optics made for my older eyes once I get it. I don't need the transmitter. You could probably get more for the transmitter since it is not obsolete and still usable with several brands. There ins no longer and service options for the mask and they took it off the market because of problems with the computer and mask skirt. I'll take my chances if you are willing to sell for $200.00.

Hi @Maxiz

That's a good offer for the mask. If I were you, I would sell the mask now than then sell the transmitter separately. An unused PPS transmitter should go for $250-300, combined, nearly your asking price for the set.

It's sold and I'm just doing the dance with USPS to get my hands on the package since I've been out of town when they tried to deliver it.

Now it is time for the OP to mark the thread as SOLD, rather than FOR SALE.

Back
Top Bottom