Closed RARE - Aeris HUD CompuMask - 600$

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maxiz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Up For BIDS is an Aeris HUD CompuMask Nitrox Computer mask.
This Heads Up Display (HUD) COMPUTER MASK is in BRAND NEW CONDITION, and has NEVER BEEN USED.
The reason I am selling this mask is because it is sitting few years in the closet and has no use. This one was a gift. THIS MASK RETAILS AT $1195 DOLLARS; my loss is your gain.

This computer does it all, yet still easy to use. Included is the Compumask, Transmitter, Laminated Review Card, Software with USB PC Interface Cable, Operating Manual, case for manuals, original box/foam, and hard carrying case. Everything is in brand new condition.
In-Mask Air Integrated Dive Computer Technology. The CompuMask HUD Mask contains a miniature liquid crystal display (LCD) panel, proprietary in-mask Digital Optic System, microprocessor, depth transducer, wireless cylinder pressure receiver, diver replaceable battery, and controlling software.
The Digital Optic System allows you to keep your eyes focused on the dive while presenting critical dive data including: current depth, elapsed dive time, cylinder pressure, and dive time remaining. The optical lens provides a clear, highly magnified image of the LCD, which is viewable regardless of environmental conditions and may be seen clearly by the vast majority of people, regardless of vision.
In-Mask Dive Computer Digital Optic System Wireless Air Integrated Technology Patented Air Time Remaining Algorithm Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Freediving Modes Audible & Visual Alarms Audible Alarms with User Acknowledgment Tradedmark Tissue Loading Bar Graph Display Backlighting may be adjusted underwater for brightness as well as full-time or on demand use Diver Replaceable Batteries with Hot Swap Personal Conservative Factor Adjustment Turn-Around Pressure Alarm Safety Stop Prompt with Adjustable Depth and Time FastSet User Interface with Split Set Mode Access Alphanumeric Display Automatic Altitute Compensation Variable Depth-Dependent Ascent Rate Indicator 24 Dive On-Unit Log Book History Mode ACI PC Download with Settings Upload Software and USB Cable included.

I am aware that i am new user on the forum, and have no trust, therefor please suggest any secure way to process it.
We can do it via ebay\paypal whatever is safer.

1.jpg
1-full.jpg

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 177
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 140
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 145
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 149
  • 121.jpeg
    121.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 1211.jpeg
    1211.jpeg
    109.2 KB · Views: 134
  • 12111.jpeg
    12111.jpeg
    100.9 KB · Views: 172
hey @grantctobin
I would be selling it all as one whole set, same as it comes, not willing to split it to parts.

Price reduce. -60$
540$

pm if you are interested.

FYI to those interested: algorithm is DSAT only.

I had one of these several years ago and loved it. I wish Aeris/Oceanic still serviced them, I would still own it. I started having problems with the depth sensor and they did offer what I thought was a decent discount on a new computer though.

Hi @Maxiz

Aeris was folded into Oceanic in 2014. Pelagic Pressure Systems, maker of the transmitter, was purchased by Aqua Lung in 2015. Oceanic and Hollis were purchased by Huish in 2017. Aeris has not been supported for some time. The Oceanic DataMask, same as CompuMask, has been designated as obsolete and has not been serviced for several years.

The DSAT deco algorithm is different than PZ+, see Oceanic dual algorithm Oceanic Dual Algorithm | Journal | SimplyScuba

If you have trouble selling the set, you could get a good price for the transmitter. It goes new for $350-400. It is compatible with several brands of AI computer, notably, Shearwater Are Pressure Transmitters compatible across brands?

hey @scubadada
thank you very much for sharing the info above.

I would be willing to sell the transmitter if someone is interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom