Miscellaneous Photos from MacAbee Beach - November 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am in although feeling a wee bit under the weather .... :(

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

My dive partner is not feeling well :depressed::depressed::depressed: Now I will be a confused diver for tomorrow :confused::confused::confused: What will I do :shakehead::shakehead::shakehead: I do hope you start to feel better and do understand if you cannot dive with us and please get some rest and soup :coffee::coffee::coffee:

MG

thanks Mike. I just talked to Michelle and gave her the scoop. I was hoping it was the early am feeling crappy but it has lingered all day. I am drained right now and just want to go home at this point and crawl into bed. I am going to pack the car in hopes that it works out and I feel better, but we'll have to see. :(

I woke up not feeling well this morning myself, so we ended up not diving either. :depressed: Sorry Mike!

Did anyone shore dive today? How were the conditions?

One of these years when I move back to CA I cant wait to meet all of you! Can anyone post some pics of the shore access points? Also, how easy is it to get to the boat diving and what does it usually cost?

One of these years when I move back to CA I cant wait to meet all of you! Can anyone post some pics of the shore access points? Also, how easy is it to get to the boat diving and what does it usually cost?

I've been wanting to do some boat diving since I now have some experience. I have just a couple dives off of an inflatable during my Advanced open water training.

I have in mind the Cypress Sea and they do bay dives for $80 dollars; that includes 2 dives not more than 60 feet. They say it's for warm water divers that are getting use to the colder waters of the coast.

They also have the $93 dollar dive and that takes your out of the bay around the corner to Carmel, dives here can go as deep as 100 feet; made for advanced water divers and those that have cold water experiance at least last 12 dives have been recent.

MG

Last edited:
Yea, how were conditions.

I had to take this week off to get my shoulder healed. It's amazing how much you use your shoulder in diving.

Breakwater today was amazing...

Did the Grand Circuit with Ted (Wall-Barge-Met Fields-Wall) and vis was 20-30 with very little floaties in the water... Looked a lot more like Carmel than the Monterey side... More blue than green today.

Breakwater today was amazing...

Did the Grand Circuit with Ted (Wall-Barge-Met Fields-Wall) and vis was 20-30 with very little floaties in the water... Looked a lot more like Carmel than the Monterey side... More blue than green today.

Ben,

That is great that you had nice vis at the BW, typically it's been that green color so its nice to hear otherwise...

Did you do the tour circuit on your scooter?

MG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom