Miscellaneous Photos from MacAbee Beach - November 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben,

I need to go diving with you, if you don't mind next time you are headed out there let me know. I would have to be towed but I think that would be a great experience. It would be nice to do a regular dive with you, maybe you could tour the Metridiums with Ken, Robin, Brandon etc...

MG

I woke up not feeling well this morning myself, so we ended up not diving either. :depressed:

Aww. Sorry to hear that stuff is going around. :shakehead: I have been feeling better and so Mark and I :christmastree: went to get our :xmastree: tree and set it up. But now I am feeling a bit amped up and can't sleep.

Sarah,

I'm going to take your X-mas tree out of your house and tie it down to the Metridiums so I will force you and Mark to dive with me to retrieve it. I really like diving with you and Mark and can harldy wait to dive with the both of your again... :)

MG

I have in mind the Cypress Sea and they do bay dives for $80 dollars; that includes 2 dives not more than 60 feet. They say it's for warm water divers that are getting use to the colder waters of the coast.

MG

MG,

If you do this I hope you'll post a report. I'm coming out for a visit in mid February and this sounds perfect for me. Otherwise I hope to find some buddies for some shore dives in the bay. My sister in law (who we're visiting) apparently lives right up the hill from the Monterey Bay Dive Co.

boat

Back
Top Bottom